9

JAMES

The night after Leah's first day was the worst I'd had in years. I didn't sleep a single wink. Tossed and turned like I'd sipped a cappuccino before bedtime.

I rolled out of bed the following morning in a foul mood. I changed into running shoes and trekked two new trails on the property, completing a total of four and a half miles. By the time I circled back to the house, I had twenty minutes until Leah arrived. I sat in the personal sauna for half of that and then showered off the sweat.

The rest of my routine followed quickly. I had been a meticulous teeth brusher and flosser since childhood. I gelled my hair carefully into place and dabbed cologne on. My fingers brushed over my stubbled face. I'd have to shave tonight.

Finally, I dressed in slacks and a light blue poplin dress shirt. Although strapping a tie on was the last thing I felt like doing, I chose a solid gray slip from the tie rack and put it on. When I stepped out of the bedroom, I heard heels clicking up the staircase. I closed the bedroom quietly and stealthily followed the noise.

The noise stopped inside the conference room. After waiting a few moments, I rounded the hall and leaned against the door frame of the room. Leah liked to sit with her back to the door. She was currently pulling her laptop from her tote and arranging her belongings.

I looked down at her backside.

She was dressed in a patterned skirt and a blue dress shirt that, ironically, matched mine. The heels I had heard were low, white pumps. Her hair was curled and pinned back.

My fingers itched to comb through those thick, dark blonde locks and slip the hair clip out

I admired her ass again. It was as though I had lost control of my gaze.

My mind imagined her nude ass, two plump moons, and illustrated them with bright red welts painted by my own hand. The fabric around my cock strained. Clenching my jaw, I adjusted the fabric around my engorged member.

Her head snapped around. I dropped my hands before she could notice where they were.

"Good morning to you too," she grouched. "Is this sneaking around going to be a regular thing?"

I shrugged. "Would you like some coffee? I'm about to make a pot."

Leah's posture relaxed. She glanced at the window and contemplated. "I would appreciate some if it's not a hassle."

I wouldn't have offered if it was, but she seemed to be in a mood similar to mine.

"How do you take it?" I asked.

"Cream and sugar, please." Her eyes fell back on me. They were softer now. The honey brown in her irises seemed to stand out, especially today.

"Very well." I turned around and headed for the stairs.