author's note

Hey guys! This isn't really important until the last part so you can skip this if you want but please try to read the last two paragraphs if it's not too much trouble. :)

I wanted to say this is going to be my first Komahina story. I've written other stories before that I ended up deleting but they were Larry Stylinson fanfics whoops.

I wanted to clear that up because those stories were written years ago and I want to make sure this is good to read for you guys so if this does end up getting readers, constructive criticism is greatly appreciated since I haven't written anything in so long and I'm planning to write a good amount for this story.

I do plan on going serious with this story. Even if not many people read this or no one really follows up on this. I've had this plot in my mind for a while now for certain reasons I may discuss afterwards but let's leave that matter for another time.

LAST THING. Please read. I want to warn you guys that this will have some content that may be disturbing or triggering to some people. (Swearing, alcohol, marijuana, eating disorders, self harm, abusive relationships, sexual content, hospitalizations.)

I will try to keep certain topics such as the latter topics minimal and not go into too much detail for everyone's sake. Drinking and at least mentions of sex will be frequent topics though. Just in case I'll put warnings in the beginning of all chapters that will mention the heavier topics like ED and self harm. Thank you guys for reading if you are and I'm looking forward to start this journey with you! :)