twenty

The sound of wind creaking against the windows of the crappy apartment woke Hajime up. His eyelids still felt heavy and he grimaced at the soreness throughout his body. The tense feeling in his muscles was a reminder of the events that took place that very day. A tinge of shame crept up on him since he wasn't the one doing the most work yet he felt like he could lay on the sheets of his bed for days.

He presumed at least a couple of hours had passed due to the sky being completely dark. Or it could just be the fact that the sun sets early during the fall.

Hajime lied back down abruptly and turned to Nagito. He was still sleeping. Hajime knew he looked like a drooling mess whenever he slept, Nagito on the other hand somehow managed to look amazing. An example of that would be his hair. It was a wild, mane-like set of pale locks, but that didn't change the fact that he was absolutely stunning without even trying. Hajime reached for the strands to tuck them behind his ear and push the remaining ones away. He looked at him with adoring eyes, beaming as his hand stayed on Nagito's hair. He slowly moved his thumb and began caressing Nagito's cheek.

Hajime let his eyes wander and he didn't know if it was his imagination, but Nagito looked like he lost a couple of pounds since the last time he saw him shirtless. However, the last times were whenever Nagito would shamelessly change in front of him and Hajime would sneak glances, so he couldn't tell for sure. Hajime just hoped that at the very least, it wouldn't be something Nagito felt the need to change due to insecurity.

The sleeping boy began shifting around under Hajime's delicate touch. His eyes slowly opened up and they appeared slightly perplexed until they glanced up at Hajime, who instantly removed his hand from Nagito's face.

"Oh, hello there." Nagito's voice sounded fairly groggy. "Is Hajime Hinata feeling affectionate today?"

The brunet rolled his eyes and a smirk formed on his face. "No, but I am feeling sadistic right now."

Nagito's curiosity peaked and he looked at him with puzzled eyes, but he didn't have enough time to think about what Hajime meant until he felt the brunet's hands attack his abdomen with a seemingly never-ending amount of tickling. A manic-sounding laugh erupted from Nagito and Hajime's fingers tirelessly worked on his skin. After a few seconds of begging from Nagito with tears of laughter accumulating in his eyes, Hajime had mercy on his boyfriend and stopped.

Wait, shit. I'm pretty sure when I... finished... some of it got on Nagito. We should shower.

He was still hovering over Nagito, who was intensely breathing in and out with a smile on his face.

"You wanna shower first or should I go?"

"Huh? I thought we agreed on showering together?"

Hajime narrowed his eyes at Nagito, inching farther from him in fake disgust. "You're one horny bastard, aren't you?" He stood up from his bed.

"Now, now, Hajime. Showering doesn't mean sex." Nagito gave a teasing grin. "Thinking obscenely after I suggested something without any indecent intentions? That would make you the pervert." He jokingly pointed a finger at the standing brunet.

"Then that would be your fault and you being a bad influence." Hajime shrugged and began walking to get his towel. "I wasn't a pervert when I met you."

With his back turned to his boyfriend, Hajime looked through his messy clothes shelves for something to put on after his shower. He heard rustling behind him but paid no mind to it while he grabbed some random sweatpants and a t-shirt. His heart felt like it dropped to the pit of his stomach, however, when he felt Nagito's arms wrap around him from behind. His chest was against Hajime's back and his lips grazed against the vulnerable boy's ear.