two

Nagito's POV

"I've actually heard a lot about you, Nagito?"

He has heard a lot about me? What could he have possibly heard?

Then it struck me like a baseball bat to the head. Of course he's heard about me. Although I was most definitely in a different academy as him, rumors spread quick in Hope's Peak. Anyone would know about me since my reputation is that terrible.

"I'm assuming not very good things?" I looked at the boy in front of me with a nervous smile. He's about one inch shorter than me, but he looks like he could most definitely win if we played arm wrestle. I realized that I can see the outline of his muscles through his perfectly ironed shirt. He seems to work out. He was built very nicely.

"Oh no, actually Sonia's spoken about you a lot. Apparently you and I live pretty close by. I saw you in the bus earlier today too which confirmed it but you looked like you were deep in thought."

Of course. That spiky brown hair of his was unmistakable.

"I'm Hajime Hinata. We have class together this year. I hope we get along."

Hajime stuck out his hand at me as a way of formally introducing himself. Thinking it was a joke, I almost laughed since I haven't shook anyone's hand in so long, especially someone this age, until I saw he was serious about it. I went for it and much to my surprise..

His hands are so soft.

"Oh, Hajime Hinata. What a befitting name of such a hopeful individual such as yourself." I tried to sound as normal as I could considering I almost forgot we were standing in the middle of a kitchen at a party that I mostly went to just because I wanted to know who he was. Oh gosh, if he were to find out he'd hate me for sure. He'd realize straight away that I'm not worthy of his presence.

"Oh, okay I guess. Your choice of words are interesting," Hajime slowly said with furrowed brows but the friendly smile never left his face. He finally let go of the long hand shake and I managed to realize how genuine he seemed as a person. "So tell me a funny drinking story since Sonia was respectful enough to keep your secrets."

I blushed since not many drinking stories involving me had good endings. It's time to sugar coat the hell out of my life then.

"Okay but let's go somewhere else then before I expose myself to the whole grade."

We blindly grabbed the first bottle we could find on the table covered in liquor enough to drive the entirety of Hope's Peak to stupor. Tequila it is. Passing by my friends on the couch and hearing Akane jokingly throw insults at my direction while Nekomaru scolded her, Hajime and I started exploring this maze of a house. Though I've been here before, I haven't been past the living room I was with Akane and the rest, so Hajime was leading the way since it appeared he's been here millions of times before. The rooms started getting slightly darker the deeper we got since not a lot of people were around. The house had a minimalist type of style with plants around and I managed to see a bigger chandelier than the one in the living room. This is basically a palace. I'd expect nothing less from the wonderful foreign exchange student Sonia Nevermind.

Then I started wondering why I even suggested going to somewhere quiet. What if he thinks my intentions were not the best? Is he even into that? Why the hell am I even asking that? I'm not though, I'm just curious as to what kind of person he was. Not to mention I'm perfectly straight too. I unfortunately had proof.

I do wonder what people feel when they have a male in an embrace. I've felt girls but it's not exactly anything special in particular. I'm not sure what the fuss was all about. They're pretty but no matter how pretty or nice they are, I feel nothing. I guess that's what it's supposed to feel. So then what would it feel like to be intimate with a guy?