Are You Ignoring Me? (Scenario)

A/N: what would probably happen when you ignore them as a prank.
Hee-hee~
__________________________________

Kageyama Tobio---Kageyama's too caught up in his own shenanigans that he didn't notice that you haven't talked to him for the entire day

Kageyama Tobio---
Kageyama's too caught up in his own shenanigans that he didn't notice that you haven't talked to him for the entire day. I mean, he's very focused on volleyball (but of course he still has time for you).

He only realizes it, when you don't buy milk for him that day ^_^
You'd usually hand him one during lunch or before practice.
But he assumes you're just as busy as he is.
But he slightly felt dumbfounded the following morning.

He somehow didn't get the English sentence his teacher wrote on the board and knowing you're good at it, he decides to ask you.

"Um, y/n... can you explain that sentence to me?" Kageyama asked, but soon furrowed his eyes when you ignored him and just continued writing.
But he thinks you're trying to focus so he leaves you be.

You tried your best to try not to escape a giggle from your hand or keep a straight poker face. Damn, you didn't know you're such a good actress.
----------
During practice, you arrive ahead of him. Though he just thinks that maybe you got impatient since he admits that he's slow packing things up after dismissal.

When you start joking w/ the team, Kageyama soon joins in however you keep going away from him. Cue Tsukishima of course in which he just grumbled.

He always wanted to hug you as soon as possible especially by the way you're ignoring him but he didn't want to look clingy.
-------
When he catches you happily speaking to Hinata, he soon got irritated and gritted his teeth.

He doesn't perform well during practice, caught up in his own thoughts.

Ukai scolded him for not being attentive and he can only apologize. And at that time, he realized you were already gone.

Out of concern, Sugawara asked if you two got into a fight, noticing the distance between you two.
"You mean y/n? Not really." Kageyama replied, gulping down his water bottle.

He immediately asked the team if you had said something to them in which he just got a "no" in response.

Did he done something wrong? Had he missed a date? Was it your birthday? But that's a few months away.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it.
After training, he luckily spotted you buying some ice cream. He immediately rushed to you asking what happened.

He doesn't know why, because if you really are angry, you would've hurried home.

Heaving a huge sigh, he hopes you have your happy and cheerful expression, but you still acted angry, giving the best fake stoic face at him.