First Kisses (Scenario)

A/N: Your first kiss with Tsukishima, Kuroo, and Nishinoya, what would it be???????
__________________________________

A/N: Your first kiss with Tsukishima, Kuroo, and Nishinoya, what would it be???????__________________________________

Tsukishima Kei-----
You and Tsukishima have been dating recently. He was annoyingly nice, as you would say. Like tonight.

Tsukishima was nice enough to walk you home. He caught you slightly shivering and decided to wrap his jacket around you.

"Thank you." You sighed, gripping his jacket tightly.
"Yeah, yeah." Was all he said.

Then he glanced at your slightly and saw your somewhat annoyed figure. You were clearly having a frown on your face.

"Something's wrong?" He asks.
"No, it's just that my math teacher actually has the audicity to-"
And there it was, your annoying bickering.

Tsukishima regretted asking that. But then again, he's quietly thankful it wasn't his fault.

He turned to try to pay attention (cause you'll turn into a pouting mess when you learned he wasn't listening.)
but something else caught his eye.

Your lips.

Now that he thought about it, he never have kissed you before. And somehow, you oddly look different now.

You're now smiling. So maybe you switched to another topic. You look beautiful, perfectly syncing with the sunset. Though of course, Kei wouldn't admit that.

Both of you haven't kissed before...
But it wouldn't hurt to try right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And that's how I ended up meeting you at the gym. Were you even paying attention... Tsukki?"

And there he was, dangerously leaning down towards you, pressing his lips onto yours softly.
Your lips were soft, as he expected.

He quickly pulled away and there you were, like a statue, mouth held agape.

"I-"
"Hurry up shorty, you don't want to be left behind now, dont you?" Kei teased, making you huff. "Also, call me Kei from now on."

"FYI, I'm growing taller! Just you wait Tsukki-I mean Kei!" You cried, blushing crazy.
"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes.

He may be teasing you a lot, but you could've sworn there was a tint of pink on his cheeks.
__________________________________