Nightmares (Scenario)

A/N: Me, writing more scenarios than one shots thanks to my short ideas :)
-----
Ne ways, Kenma, Bokuto, Hinata, and Kags having a nightmare of their s/o leaving them.
_________________________________

--------Kenma Kozume--------"Oh y/n, wanna go out for-"But before he could finish the sentence, you cut him off, and gave him a cruel reply

"Oh y/n, wanna go out for-"
But before he could finish the sentence, you cut him off, and gave him a cruel reply.

"Kenma, let's end this."

Baby cat is shocked. He struggled to form words at his mouth.
"Hey y/n, wh-what do you mean by that?" He breathed, trying to hold his tears.

"Kenma, let's face it. It's not working out. This is not working out." You gulped, your eyes not leaving the ground, avoiding Kenma's piercing eyes. "It's either volleyball or games in the end."
"N-no, y/n... It's not...
I-I can fix this! I'll pay attention to you more! Just- just please stay." He cried, his voice cracking at the end (how could you do this to him)

"Bye Kenma." You smiled, pitifully.

"W-wait...y-y/n!"

And with that, his eyes shot awake.

After that horrible nightmare, he wakes up drench in sweat (even tho his ac's on).

His instincts tells him to call you first. He just wants to hear your voice but..
"Hello? Hello, Kenma? Kenma, is that you?? Are you theree?????"
And beep.

This mf hangs up on you :D
-----------
The next day, you went to school with dark circles under your eyes, absolutely pissed but at the same time, worried.

You see him in the halls and he looks like absolute shit.

He saw you and his eyes immediately lit up, but he doesnt make a move.

You know that you're the one who's supposed to go to him and he doesn't tell you what's going on for minutes.

Yep, it's definitely your job.

"Um... Kenma, what was that last night?" You said, leaning against the wall right beside him.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
...
"..."
"..."
"... okay then..."
And there, you left, but you still keep wondering what's with him. Did you offend him in some way? Absolutely not. So what's up???
----------
You tried everything but Kenma just seems to avoid you. So, you went to your last ultimate resort.