Y/N-nee (Shoyo Hinata)

A/N: Just look at how he shines at the photo above
Anyways, this oneshot contains a slightly huge age gap (I think?).
Where Y/N's 5 years older than Shou-chan. So if you're uncomfortable with that, I advise you to skip this!
Also, B/N means Boy's name.
________________________________
When you were still in your mother's belly, your family had just moved to Miyagi. And since your mother was a slight clutz(if not, just bear w/ it for this oneshot),which you inherited, she often got lost and met Hinata's mother who was quite young at that time and was nice enough to show your mom around.
It turns out, your family lived just right around the block close to the Hinata household which made both families even closer.
When you were born, the Hinata household sometimes watch over you whenever both of your parents were busy and some others.
They absolutely adore you, and you adore them back.
--------
A few years had passed and a curious five-year-old Y/N was in awe at how big Mrs. Hinata's belly grew.

"Is it true? Is it true mommy?! There's a baby inside Mrs. Hinata's belly!?" You asked all giddy, jumping up and down.
Your mother chuckled at your actions, "yes dear, which means you get to be a big sister now. Well, not biologically though."

You're somewhat confused at your mother's response for you still don't know what difficult words like "biological" means, but nevertheless were you excited at the mention of you being an older sister at the unborn baby.

"Would you take good care of him,
Y/N?" Mrs. Hinata asked softly, bringing your tiny hand on her belly.
"Uh-huh! I'll be the best big sister ever!" You declared, excitedly yet gently placing your head over her belly.

And even though for a short while, you could've swore you felt a light kick on the belly just now.
"The baby kicked! The baby kicked mommy!" You squealed in delight, eyes shining in awe.
Both mothers chuckled.
"I think the baby likes you Y/N." Your mother smiled. "Have you thought of a name yet though, Hinata-san?" She then asks, looking at Mrs. Hinata.

"Ehehehe. Well I don't know if it would be my final decision, but I wanted
to name him Shoyo, L/N-san." She chuckled, rubbing her belly softly.
"Shoyo? That matches his surname!" You exclaimed. "Since Hinata means sunny place, then Shoyo means flying sun!"

Mrs. Hinata giggled, "you really are smart aren't you Y/N-chan. Well, you got me."

"See mommy? See mommy!? I am smart!" You jumped up and down, feeling all bubbly inside.
"Mou, why do keep spoiling her, Hinata-san." Your mother sighed, facepalming while you pouted and lightfully punching your mother's arm.

"Well say what you want, I'm gonna be the best big sister Shoyo-chan will ever have!" You declared, hands on your hips, feeling superior even though you were just a tiny kindergartener.
-----------------
Before you knew it, that little baby you used to hold so gently was now an eight year old and another sunshine was about to be born.

An eight year old Hinata was playing with the swing with you. You two decided to take a break for a while.
"Ne, Sho-chan, what would you think the baby would be?" You suddenly asked.
"Hmm... I honestly dont know yet." Shoyo pouted, swaying with crossed arms.
"Well, I think she'll probably act the same as you." You giggled softly.
"Ha? Whaddya mean by that, Y/N?" Shoyo huffed.
"Well, she'll probably act all energetic and bubbly, something like Sho-chan would be." You smiled, reaching something from your backpack.

"Hmm? What is that?" Shoyo asked, pointing at a small bento.
"Oh this? It's just some cookies I decided to make. I wanted to try something new for once. But dont tell mom! She might scold me again!" You explained.
"Really? You made this? Let me try some!"

And without hesitation, Shoyo immediately ate most of the cookies. You quickly gave him your water bottle when he starts choking.
"Geez Sho-chan, be careful when you eat." You sighed helplessly.
"S-sorry! It was just really good!"