Proposal (Scenario)

A/N: It shows the little things and how Oikawa, Suga, and Akaashi will propose to you, their long-time girlfriend.
----------
Ayiieee!!! The prettiest setters!!!!

Also, I'm not an expert on what people actually do in these situations so if I'm wrong in some point, Gomen!
______________________

----Oikawa Tooru----Oikawa was about to go home to your shared apartment, just buying the ring he spent days on finding the perfect one

Oikawa was about to go home to your shared apartment, just buying the ring he spent days on finding the perfect one.

You were the longest girlfriend he ever had. The one who actually understands his passion for volleyball. The one who actually supported him through thick and thin. The one who loved him for who he really was.
You were the unplanned thing to his greatness.

He wasn't honestly expecting for you to actually accept his confession and he didn't expected for your relationship to last this long. You even tried everything so that you can move to Argentina with him. And you haven't complained about it a single time. So of course Oikawa loves and cherishes you with all his being.

So when he thought that it's time for the both of you to finally tie the knot the past days, he became extra prepared and even went his way to buy the most perfect ring he could find. The one that suits you more.

Though he is slightly anxious, and he truly hopes that you feel the same way as him.
----------
You giggled at how Oikawa was actually trying to set up a fancy dinner date.
"You know Tooru, what's up with you? Suddenly bringing me to a place like this." You giggled softly.
"Like I haven't done that before! Besides, today is extra special." Oikawa huffed, standing up from his seat.

Special?, you thought. Your birthday was already done and your anniversary was months away. So what could be so special now?

Oikawa noticed you deeply thinking what he could possibly mean and he chuckled.

He got down on one knee in front of you, pulling out a small velvet box from his pocket.
Your eyes widen and you gasped.
"Y/N... You know that I've always loved you right? And you have always been there for me before I could even remember. That's why I want to marry you so bad and I think that time's now. So... will you marry me Y/N?" Oikawa smiled tenderly, looking up to you with hopeful eyes.

You on the other hand was speechless and touched. You swore you could feel stray tears roll down your very eyes.
You gave Oikawa a sweet smile.

"Yes Tooru, of course."
---------------------------------------

----Sugawara Koushi----You stretched your arms upwards as your lunch break had finally come

You stretched your arms upwards as your lunch break had finally come.
You opened your bento that Suga made for you before he left for work.
Then, you noticed a sticky note on it.

I love you Y/N :)

You giggled. It must be Koushi again, you thought. But then again, it made you think.

Suga starts putting sticky notes on your bento almost everyday and it was often a cheesy pick-up line he just thought or an inside joke the both of you only understand. But now it was just a normal yet sweet "I love you".

You just shrug it off, folding the note neatly and keeping it in your purse.
----------
When you got home that night, the smell of scented candles hit your nose and you were greeted by Suga, already preparing dinner for the both of you.

"You're home early." He chuckled.
"Yeah, the meeting wasn't that long." You smiled. "What? You don't miss me?"
"I miss you of course." Suga smiled, kissing your cheek tenderly and placing your food down the table.

"So what's this all about?" You asked, finally sitting down your chair.
"Oh nothing. Just something extra special." Suga winked, causing you to blush a bit.

"Oh yeah? That note of yours was a bit fishy." You smirked, resting your chin on your hand.
"Can't I be loving to my future wife for once?" Suga chuckled.
You giggled beside him before processing the words he just said.

"Jeez Koushi! Your getting bad at those pick-up lines even more! Future wife of all things." You scold him, though your face was flushed red.
"But I'm not joking." He replied.

And before you knew it, he was already down on one knee, happily looking up to you with a tiny box on his hand.

"Koushi..."
"Y/N, you're the best woman I've ever met and I didn't regretted a single thing about loving you. I want to stay by your side forever and I'm sure of it! So Y/N... Will you marry-"

"Oh my god about time you proposed!" You exclaimed, bouncing up from your seat.

You suddenly feel the heat of embarassment and you awkwardly cleared your throat.
"I... Uh... I mean, um.... Yes, I will marry you Koushi." You murmured, beet red.

Suga chuckled at you and lightly ruffled your hair.
"This is why I want to marry you so badly."
------------------------------------

----Akaashi Keiji----Akaashi doesn't spend long debating what to do

Akaashi doesn't spend long debating what to do. He picked the perfect ring and he already plans the exact words he will say, he just waits for the right moment and tries to hide his nervousness under his composed behavior.
He decides to do it after a special date he prepared.

You were full and beat so you couldn't wait to come back home full of cuddles with Akaashi.

You were practically skipping your steps while Akaashi was just right behind you, walking slowly.
He dropped your hand a few minutes ago and he hasn't said a word in a while, until now.

"Babe," he suddenly calls out. "Can you turn around?"
He's tightly gripping the velvet ring box which is buried deep into his pockets, already knowing the words to say.
No one's around and it's the perfect moment.

You turn to him and gave him the smile he always loved and he returns it immediately.

"Y/N, I really love you. I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He continues, "I want to feel this way forever so..."

He pulls the ring out of the box. This is all going faster than he thought it would.
"So, marry me Y/N. Spend forever with me."

His answer comes in the form of teary eyes and arms sliding around his neck. He sighs in relief and holds you tightly.

"Of course, I'll marry you!" You cried, burying your face on his shoulder.

Keiji wiped his own tears as he's sliding the ring onto your finger. Both of you are shaking but it's luckily a perfect fit.

He grabs your face and kisses you so long, so hard, and as sweetly as he possibly can, and he never wants to pull away.

But when he finally does, he looks down on your left hand, the ring on your finger shining brightly.

"I love you Y/N. I love you so much."
---------------
A/N: And that's a wrap up of today's events!!!
Kindly please read the Author's Note next chapter please :)