Back Scratches (Scenario)

A/N: Okay, this might be the closest thing to lemons I have ever wrote so far😅.
Though I still won't write
nsfw-ish stuff since I'm very bad at it.

So basically, these are scenarios where their teams react to their scratch marks on their backs.
-------
Includes: Osamu, Akaashi, Sakusa, and Suga.

Warnings:nsfw-ish (I guess?), mentions of explicit smut, scratch marks

Before we go into this, no horny bonk.
________________________

----Osamu Miya-----Samu walked into the locker room, rolling his eyes and huffing as Tsumu followed suit behind him, slyly teasing him about the lewd sounds he heard last night

----Osamu Miya-----
Samu walked into the locker room, rolling his eyes and huffing as Tsumu followed suit behind him, slyly teasing him about the lewd sounds he heard last night.

Atsumu ruffled Samu's hair before turning towards Suna and nudging him suggestively.

"Hey 'Samu, there might be something you wanna tell the boys." He nudged playfully.

Osamu instead rolled his eyes and begin to change until he heard Atsumu snicker behind him and the rest of the team turning their heads towards him questioningly before their eyes settled on the deep, red scratch marks on his back.

"Damn 'Samu, Y/N did that to ya? I mean it was obviously her, I heard you guys last night after all." Tsumu smirked while nearly the whole team snickered knowingly.

Obviously, those were from you.

It was late at night when you sleep over at the twins' place and their parents were gone for the week.
What you didn't expect however, was that the night was still young and before you knew it, you were a moaning mess and Osamu railing the shit out of you.

And now here he was, in the locker room, shirtless with scratches all over his back with his teammates gawking at him.
"'S not a big deal, 'Tsumu. Cut it out." He said rolling his eyes before turning around and seeing his brother snickering along with Suna, their awkward fits of laughter heard throughout the room as they mocked him.

"Not a big deal? You snuck Y/N-chan in your room and fucked the absolute shit outta her!"

Kita shivered and shook his head, quickly getting out of the room not wanting in the twins' bullshit.

"Just shut up about it already and stop that shit, you look stupid enough." Samu scoffed, slamming his locker and slapped Atsumu upside the head before storming outside, a light blush dusting his cheeks.
----------------------------------