Chapter 19: If You Love These People

Chapter 19

Jason woke up in his mind again, he looked up and saw Thanatos staring at him.

Jason "I know what Taylor is planning to do now!"

Thanatos "It seems that my sister Hela has forged some partnership with that woman, you must know that my sister is a formidable warrior if you should ever come face to face"

Jason "I know"

Thanatos "Then, good luck.... but Jason.... you can't keep this lie up forever...."

Jason "I know.... I get it"

Jason then woke up on a sofa somewhere, he was still pretty sleepy, he could hear two voices arguing in the back, Miranda and The Chief.

The Chief "And now he's gone off and done this! He's the one that needs to go fix this!"

Miranda "How Dare you! Jason is in now condition to fight at the moment!"

Jason "Yes I am! You guys need me"

He finally sat up and stared at his team

Miranda "Jason no you need to rest"

Jason "There's no time for that! Taylor already has all the power she needs to complete her goal"

Jason then explained to everyone what Taylor was planning.

Warren "You're right, the energy that needs to be used in order to make that work could wipe out the whole city"

Jason "We need to stop her, now!"

Jason then got up and made his way into a different room.

Jason "I just, need to clear my head"

The rest of the nodded and let him on his way.

In the other room Jason had a long think to himself, why does Taylor want to go back? Does she not understand the consequences of using all that power? Would he be able to convince her not to go through with it?

There was a knock on the door, he heard Violets voice.

Jason "Come in"

Violet entered the room, she made her way towards Jason and held his hand.

Violet "You alright?"

Jason "Yeah, just a little stressed"

Violet "Look, don't strain yourself too much, your not in the best condition at the moment"

Jason "Hmm"

Violet "Is something wrong?"

Jason "No... no its fine... its just....."

Violet "what is it? What's wrong?"

Jason "It's nothing, thank you for being my friend"

Jason smiled at her and they both made their way into the other room.

Miranda "Alright, we can't sneak into TFT Co again, we're going to have to just walk through the door"

Chris "Is that really the best plan of action?"

Miranda "It's the best thing we can do right now"

Jason "I don't wanna dawdle any longer, we need to do this now"

Miranda "Jason's right, this is gonna be one of the biggest fight of our lives, I'm not gonna force any of you to come with me though"

The rest of the team however stood their ground and agreed to come, including Violet, a proud smile was on Mirandas face.