EX Chapter 5

EX Chapter 5

Jason, Asura and Elisa had made their way deeper into the castle, they had entered a giant conservatory.

Jason "Are you OK? Do you need something to eat?"

Asura "No, I'm OK"

Jason raised an eyebrow at her.

Asura "No really! I'm fine"

Jason "Well if you insist"

Asura smiled at sat down against the wall.

Asura "What are you going to do now?"

Jason "We're, going to take a break for a bit, then me and Asura have a loose end to tie, after then we're stopping Demiugire"

Jason then felt something press against the back of his head, he looked around and saw that Asura had her gun out.

Asura "Stop Demiugire? What are you talking about?"

Jason "What do you mean? You knew that this was the mission"

Asura "No, the mission was for us to save the kid and kill the traitor, Demiugire is none of our concern"

Jason "So, you want to take the easy way out?"

Asura "What!? No! I'm protecting you two!"

Jason "Pointing a gun at my head doesn't seem like protecting me"

Asura was now starting to get angry

Asura "If you go after Demiugire you're going to die! I just know it... You have no idea what he's capable of! I can't... I can't watch someone I care about die"

Jason "Demiugire is a potential threat, I can't just ignore it, if he gets more powerful then he could destroy us all, I have to extinguish it now!"

Asura "BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO! you don't have to fight!"

Elisa was now getting scared.

Elisa "Ms Asura, please stop yelling!"

Asura "YOU STAY OUTTA THIS!"

Elisa screamed and ran away to hide.

Jason "Don't do this Asura"

Asura then pulled out her warhammer.

Asura "I'm sorry, but I can't let you fight him"

Jason then pulled out his sword and prepared for combat.

Asura "Forgive me"

She then brought down the weight of her hammer which Jason blocked with his sword.

The two then began to battle, Jason had underestimated Asuras speed as she was swinging her heavy war hammer with ease, however it was clear from her attacks that she wasn't trying to mortally wound Jason.

Jason then started to merely dodge all her attacks without attacking by himself, this was the 1st time he ever saw Asura fight up close and he wanted to see her attacks better.

Asura "What? What are you planning?"

Jason said nothing, when Asura was open, he pulled her by the hair and smashed her face against his knee which caused her nose to bleed heavily.

Jason "Ah, sorry"

Asura merely wiped the blood of her face and prepared for a big blow, however Jason caught her of guard by delivering a devastating punch to her stomach which ultimately winded her and she fell to the floor.