One Night (Short Chapter)

The Water Hashira Giyuu and the Insect Hashira Shinobu were sent on another mission together. The demon they are fighting is a Lower Moon.

Giyuu's POV

Looks like this demon is pretty strong already. According to the report, 10 people went missing in a couple of days.

Shinobu: Ara-ara Tomioka-san. Looks we are together again on this mission.

She's so annoying. Why do I always have to be teamed up with her.

Shinobu: Are you ignoring me Tomioka-san? This is why nobody likes you.

I am not disliked! Whatever I just won't say anything. We have to get there fast!

End of Giyuu's POV

When they reached the place where the demon resides, they immediently spotted it. They spotted him in a furnished building. This particular demon seems to human comfort stuff.

Shinobu: Looks like we're fighting Lower Moon 4.
Giyuu: I don't know his abilities yet.
Shinobu: Guess we'll have to find out.

As they were about to attack suddenly they felt strange. The Lower moon they were fighting is Mukago. A demon that can increase the sexual hormones of any human. But this Lower Moon is a coward and has no intention of fighting the hashiras. He immediently ran away. The two hashiras tried resisting but they gave in in the end and both shared a hot night...