Secret Marriage

Giyuu: Shinobu, what do you need a pregnancy test for?

Shinobu's POV
Crap! I didn't know he was here!
Uhh in case someone gets pregnant at the butterfly mansion. It's better to be prepared right?
Giyuu: Don't lie to me. Are you pregnant?
Your annoying Giyuu-san. This is why nobody likes you.
Giyuu: Take the test.
Wha-
Giyuu: Take it now.
Hey what are you- ahh! Put me down!

End of Shinobu's POV

Giyuu carried Shinobu towards the Water Pillar's Mansion. Shinobu tried and failed to break free. She eventually stopped struggling cause the crowd was looking at them weirdly. When they finally reached the Mansion, Giyuu forced Shinobu to take the test.

Giyuu's POV

If she really is pregnant, I'll have to marry her. I'm pretty sure that the child is mine.
Shinobu: Giyuu-san put me down!
We're here. Now take the test. There's a bathroom at the left side.
Shinobu: Pretty straightforward as usual Tomioka-san. Fine! I'll take the test!

End of Giyuu's POV

Shinobu came out with the results and it was positive. Shinobu was about to deny it wasn't his child but it was pointless. Giyuu talked to Shinobu about getting married.
Shinobu: Get married? Tomioka-san taking responsibility for the child is more than enough.
Giyuu: No. We must get married. Tomorrow, we'll get our marriage certificate.
Shinobu: We're both demon slayers you know. Getting married might get in the way of our job.
Giyuu: We don't have to tell everyone we got married.
Shinobu: Eh but-

Shinobu tried more excuses but Giyuu's mind was made up. The next day they went out and got their marriage certificate making them husband and wife officially.