First Mission

Shinobu finally caved in and allowed her son to be a demon slayer. Shin was given his first mission, a village located at the east has a lot of reported missing people. Shin was sent there and he asked the locals about the missing people. He discovered that most of the missing people are males.

Shin: It seems like most of the people missing are males. I will investigate this further. Mother told me if I fail my first mission I have to quit. I must suceed in this mission.

Shin waited till nightfall and he immediently found the demon trying to take a boy. The demon was strong. But he immediently killed him.

Shin: Water breathing 11th form, Dead Calm.

Demon: Argghh!

Shin: Your safe now boy. Go home now, your mother.

Shin suceeded in his first mission (which was pretty easy comparable to Tanjiro's first mission) and he was very happy since he gets to continue to be a demon slayer.

Shinobu: Giyuu, Shin has passed his firat mission.

Giyuu: As expected. He is our son after all.

Shinobu: Are we really going to let him continue being a demon slayer though?

Giyuu: You don't believe he can pull it off?

Shinobu: It's not like that! I'm just worried about him.

Giyuu: I know.

Shinobu: Ey! What are you doing! Get your hands of me!

Giyuu: Our son Shin is all grown up and will join us soon in the Corps. Why don't we make a sibling for him? We haven't done it in a while after all.

Shinobu: Don't be ridiculous! Hmmphh!

The couple had a very hot night. Will Shin be followed by a sibling?