Break

Shinobu and Giyuu have been married for almost a month now and it's been harder to hide their marriage. Not only that, Shinobu's stomach is growing noticebly larger. It was because of this that Shinobu planned to ask for a break. When she was about to go to Kagaya Ubayashiki, she saw Giyuu talking to him already.

Kagaya: Oh hello Shinobu. We were just talking about you.
Shinobu: Ubayashiki-sama! May I talk to you in private?

Kagaya: I think I have a pretty good idea of what you want to discuss. Don't worry, Giyuu has told me everything already.

Shinobu: He did?

Kagaya: I am aware of the fact that the two of you are married and are expecting a child in a few months. I also know how it happened.

Shinobu: We are very sorry for our carelessness during that mission Kagaya-sama.

Kagaya: There's no reason to apologize. We are all unaware of Upper Moon's 4 power. Thanks to the both of you, we now know. Since this was caused by an accident during a mission, I will let the both of you take a break.

Shinobu: If that is what you wish Kagaya-sama.

Giyuu: If I may ask master, why must the both of us take a break?

Kagaya: Is that even a question? Both of you are married and are expecting a child. When it comes to marriage, I am very strict. Giyuu as a husband it is your responsibility to take care of your pregnant wife. You cannot take care of her when you are out on missions. That is why I am also giving you a break. Although I admire your decision to marry her immediently, you must understand that being a husband has a lot of responsibilities.

Giyuu: I understand master. I apologize.

Kagaya also required a lot of things aside from these. For example, Giyuu and Shinobu must live at the same  roof. And after they talked, he sent them on their way.