Pregnant

Shinobu tried to forget what happened between her and Giyuu that night. She almost forgot about it, then a month later, she started feeling nauseous. She also started to show other signs of pregnancy. She was very afraid. How could she continue her job if she's pregnant? Shinobu decided to go shopping and buy a pregnancy test.

Shinobu's POV

It's almost night time. I already bought everything I need. Oh yeah, I have to buy a pregnancy test. I really hope I'm not pregnant. Oh there's a pharmacy over there. They might sell them there.
Phatmacist: Hi welcome! May I help you with anything?
Umm do you by any chance sell pregnancy tests?
Pharmacist: We do! Are you and that gentleman behind you expecting a baby?
Gentleman behind me? What are you-
GIYUU?!

End of Shinobu's POV

~10 Minutes Ago~

Giyuu's POV

I think I got everything I needed. Wait let me check. Salmon, salt, pepper, oil, seems like I have everything. Time to go home I guess. Wait, is that Shinobu? Seems like she's heading towards the pharmacy. Might as well talk to her. I didn't get a chance to apologize for what happened that night after all.
Shinobu: Umm do you by chance sell pregnancy tests?
What does she a need pregnancy test for? Don't tell me-
Pharmacist: We do! Are you and that gentleman behind you expecting a baby?
Shinobu: Gentleman behind me? What are you- GIYUU?!

~Present Time~

After Shinobu bought the pregnancy test, both had a very serious talk.

Giyuu: Shinobu, why do you need a pregnancy test?