Blinded

Shinobu's death greatly scarred Giyuu. Blaming himself despite Shinobu telling him not to. He became more overprotective of Shin and Gina (this is the only name I can come up with). However he cannot stop Shin from being a demon slayer. Shin vowed to get revenge for his mother's death. He trained day and night.

~ 5 years later ~

Servant: Master Ubayashiki, the Water Pillar Shin has arrived. He has taken down Upper Moon 6 and 5. He said he wants to talk to you.

Ubayashiki: I see. Let him in.

Shin: Master Ubayashiki.

Ubayashiki: What do you need my child? If it is something within my ability I will.give it to you. I heard you took down 2 Upper Moons. I want to thank you for that.

Shin: Master, may I ask for the location of the Upper Moon, Douma?

Ubayashiki: Are you sure you want to know?

Shin: Yes!

Ubayashiki: Ok then. But let me give you advice my child. Don't let anger blind your judgement. I know you want revenge for your mother' death, but there is a right time for everything.

Shin: Thank you Master.

However Shin did not pay heed to Ubayashiki's advice. Once he knew.the location of Douma, the next night he went there. When he saw Douma, rage filled him.

Douma: It's nice meeting you again Shin. It's been 5 years.

Shin: DOUMA! DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET OF HERE ALIVE! WATER BREATHING SEVENTH FORM, PIERCING RAIN DROP!

The two fought the whole night. Shin, blinded by rage,  was winning until Douma scratched his right eye. This gave Douma the chance to retreat caude sunlight was near.

Shin: Arghhh!

AN

Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. Stay safe and God bless!