Meeting a Lower Moon (1k Reads Special)

Shin has been a demon slayer for a month now. He sucessfully kills demons without much effort and his rank immediently rised to Kinoe. It was this particular mission where he met his first match, Lower Moon 4 Mukago. This demon was the reason he was born and why his parents got married. Of course, he knows this story. His parents didn't tell him the story directly but when his parents argue...

Shinobu: I HATE YOU! I SHOULD'VE NEVER MARRIED YOU!

Giyuu: WHO'LL WANT TO MARRY YOU WITH THAT ATITIUDE? IF IT WASN'T FOR SHIN I WOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED YOU!

Shinobu: HOW DARE YOU! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MISSION THAT NIGHT I WOULDN'T EVEN DARE TO DATE YOU? WHO'LL WANT TO DATE A GLOOMY GUY LIKE YOU?!

The arguments of Shin's parents usually goes like this and always ends in Giyuu saying sorry (on the bed if you know what I mean😉). Shin met Mukago and he faced him.

Shin: Water Breathing 11th form, Dead Calm.

Mukago: Demon Blood Art, Rise of  Hormones!

Shin: Arghh! I can't use any form my dad taught me! His power is making me unable to move!

Mukago: Is that all you got? For a Kinoe you're pretty weak. Doesn't matter! While you can't move let me finish you now! Demon Blood Art, Hormones Explosion!

Shin: Aarghh! No form I use can work on him! Maybe I should create my own form like dad did. But what can I do? I can't even move a muscle!

Mukago: It's all over for you now, die!

Shin: Water breathing 12th form, Calm before the Storm!

Mukago: Who cares about your 12th form? You can't even move! Arggh!
Wait, what the fuck happened? How did my head get-

Shin: May you rest in piece and thank you. It is bacause of you that I exist.

Mukago: Argghhhh....

Shi has finally created his own form of water breathing, a form that can slice when you are unable to move. And he finally defeated a Lower Moon.

AN

Thank you so much for all your support and for 1k reads!