The Last Argument (Short Chapter)

Shin decided to obey his parents and quit the Corps. He was sad at first, but he was mature enough to know his parents were just worried about him. So he lived normally like his mother originally wanted. His mother was also pregnant. Since he was always home, he always takes care of his mother along with his father. A few months later, his sister was born. Times were happy. Since Shinobu still needs to rest, Giyuu is the one that took all her missions causing him to go home less often. One day when he went home...

Shinobu: GIYUU! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO HOME FOR 3 DAYS?!

Giyuu: I've been doing all your missions. Now please Shinobu I haven't slept for 3 days.

Shinobu: YOUR DAUGHTER WAS JUST BORN AND YOU'RE NEGLECTING US ALREADY!

Shin: Mom calm down. Dad was just a bit busy at these times.

Giyuu: SHINOBU I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THESE MISSIONS CAUSE YOU NEED REST!

Shinobu: THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU NOT TO GO HOME 3 DAYS! IF YOU DON'T HAVE PLANS TO GO HOME THEN GET OUT!

Giyuu: FINE!

Shin: Guys be quiet the baby is sleeping.

Giyuu went out of the house and went to an inn instead. Little does he know, that would be the last argument he will have with Shinobu.

AN

Hey guys! Please help me pick out a name for Shin's baby sister. Thanks!