Too Late

Shin helped out and killed some demons. After he cleared all of the demons, he gave his sister under the care of the Love Pillar. Since he can't ask for back-up at the corps, he went out to search for his dad.

Shin: Excuse me have you seen a man with a mismatched haori?

Man: Sorry I haven't.

Shin: Excuse me have you seen a man with a mismatched haori?

Woman: Sorry no.

He asked all around until he found an inn. He askes the innkeeper if he has seen a man with a mismatched haori and there he found Giyuu.

Shin: Dad! The demons are attacking all pillar mansions!

Giyuu: What?! Where's your mother?! Your sister?!

Shin: She's holding off the demons! Ny sister is with the Love Pillar!

Giyuu: Let's go back up your mom!

Giyuu and Shin went as fast as they can to reach the butterfly mansion.

Meanwhile on Shinobu's Side

Douma: HAHAHAHA you fought well. You might be the fastest Pillar I've ever met. You even managed to kill Hantengu. Very Impressive.

Shinobu: YOU'RE NEXT! DANCE OF THE BEE STING: TRUE FLUTTER!

•••

Giyuu and Shin finally arrived just in time to see their loved one be stabbed by Douma. Seeing this, Giyuu and Shin were enraged. They attacked and fought Douma even managing to cut his limbs. Douma was forced to retreat because sunrise is close. Giyuu and Shin immediently went to their loved one.

Giyuu: SHINOBU! HANG ON!

Shin: MOM!

Giyuu: THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, IF ONLY I WAS-

Shinobu: Shh. I'm sorry Giyuu. I don't wanna be bad terms with you and die. Don't blame yourself ok? Shin, remember to take care of your sister okay?

Shin: Mom! Don't die! Please...

Shinobu died that day. 3 out of the 9 Pillars were killed in that attack.

AN

Hey Guys! Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. Had a midlife crisis but I'm fine now. Thanks!