The Delivery

Shinobu and Giyuu are having another normal day. They are expecting the child soon for it had been 9 months. During the span of nine months they have been closer and feelings began to bloomed. For the past few months they have been sleeping in the same room and bed (they sleep at seperate rooms before), and eat together. Giyuu and Shinobu and we're eating when...

Shinobu: Oh my gosh Giyuu! My water broke!

Giyuu: What?! Quickly, let's go to the butterfly mansion!

Driver (Of a horse coach): Where to at?

Giyuu: The Butterfly mansion east from here. Please hurry my wife is in labor!

The driver did his best and they arrived in 15 minutes. Aoi and the other girls immediently helped Shinobu (the entire Butterfly mansion residence knows that Shinobu is pregnant because Shinobu told them that when she was moving to the water pillar mansion). The operation was long and Giyuu was nervous. He walked back and forth and then he heard a cry. Immediently going inside the room, he saw Shinobu holding their child. Their child has Giyuu's hair and face but has Shinobu's eyes.

Aoi: It's a boy!

Giyuu: Thanks for your hardwork Shinobu.

Shinobu: He's beautiful.

The two looked at their child with smiles on their face. A new member of the Tomioka family has been born.

AN

Guys please help me come up with a name for their kid. Comment down below what name you would like for their kid to have. Thanks!