Meeting an Upper Moon

Just shortly after meeting the Lower Moon 4, he came across another Rival. Upper Moon 2 Douma. They meet coincidentally. Shin was doing another mission defeating a demon, but Douma happened to be around the area. Shin instantly knew who he was because his mother told him how his aunt died. He immediently attacked him.

Shin: Water Breathing First Form, Water Surface Slash!

Douma: Ohh? What do we have here? A demon slayer? You're alone and yet you are attacking me? Are you stupid?

Douma blocked his attacked easily.

Shin: Water Breathing Fourth Form, Striking Tide!

Douma: Really you should just stop.

Shin: Arghh!

Douma blocked all his attacks and freezed one of his lungs. Douma was about to finish him but it was already sunrise so he fled. He was later found by his mother.

Shinobu: Shin! Hang on!

He was immediently treated and his lung got defrosted. After he recovered, his parents talked to him.

Shinobu: Shin, me and your father had a talk. We're making you quit the Corps.

Shin: Wait why?!

Giyuu: It's too dangerous. Look, you almost died.

Shin: Even you dad?! Don't you have any faith in my skills?

Giyuu: It's not like that Shin we are just-

Shin: IF YOU GUYS HAVE FAITH IN ME YOU WOULDN'T WORRY!

Shinobu: Shin calm down. We are your parents of course we'll worry about you. Plus look at what happened to you. Whatever you say out minds are made up, you will quit the Corps.

Will Shin quit the corps? Or will he disobey his parents?