An Extended Period of Relaxation

Y/N had begun to think his little harem was getting a little out of hand.

He had to stop the Chupacabra from attempting to slaughter the Owlwoman several times, and SkinWalker and the Xenomorph were currently engaged in a intense, hostile stare.

Salad Fingers was groping MilkWalker aggressively, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, and the Shadow Woman was currently dodging Jane's many knife attacks.

We're all just one big happy family.

Indeed. Sally murmured to him.

The rowdy bunch turned towards Y/N, and then he was swarmed.

The Chupacabra pounced onto him, gently nibbling his shoulder as she pinned him to the ground.

She was quickly pushed off by everyone else, crowding towards him.

Their bodies were all pressed up against him as they tried to tear off his clothes and mount him. What was Y/N's dream quickly became a nightmare.

A really fucking hot nightmare.

Y/N was able, though quite reluctantly, to stave off the women's advances for a few minutes.

Then they just dog-piled him.

The ghosts and Jane watched with interest, Benny and Sally wistfully imagining themselves with physical bodies so they could do the same. Jane felt slightly jealous of their up-front, confident behavior, but most of them were slobbering beasts anyway, so it didn't bother her too much.

Y/N was almost crushed to death, and he saw the face of god in that moment.

A four-eyed nerd loser that god of mine.

Anyway, he managed by some stroke of divine luck to worm his way out from under the pile of thirsty women.

After his escape, he steeled himself for the orgy of his lifetime...

Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

A loud gunshot rang across the woods, and everyone in the cave turned sharply towards the entrance.

They slowly creeped out, the Chupacabra sniffed the air before whining excitedly.

More gunshots filled the air, followed by loud screaming.

Y/N smirked to himself. This was gonna be fun.

Spooky Time (Creepy Harem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara