Just your average day

Disclaimer: this story will contain murder, and the reader will be portrayed as a villain. If you don't like the main character being a villain, tough because I think it fits better with the material. This story is told from a First Personish perspective, meaning the main character consistently breaks the fourth wall and addresses you directly. Again, I felt it would fit the material. Also, the way to tell when the actual author is speaking is when the font is in bold, or in put in parenthesis.

Sirens blared loudly as a police car sped down the street. It's contents were two people, one in cuffs, the other driving and-

You know what? Fuck the script. Hi, I'm Y/N. Pretty common name, I know. It's like everyone has this name these days. Anyways, allow me to tell you a bit about myself.

I like 80s music, uh... I play video games, I own- Well I used to own a little puppy, and I am currently being drove to prison on life sentence.

Crazy, right?

Allow me to fill you in on the details while the bastard up front hums to Taylor Swift. So, I may or may not... have killed 25 people. Okay, don't flip out on me. At least two of them were for a good reason. The rest were for money. I'm a mercenary, ya know? Just like Deadpool, except I'm fifty times cooler. That was a joke, by the way.

And this fine gentleman up front is looking to be 26th.

Oh so you think I'm helpless because I'm in cuffs eh? You'd be wrong. So anyway, I think I've said enough for now, hey narrator! On with the story!

Ahem, so anyway, Y/N leaned forward while the cop was distracted, lip syncing to Taylor Swift.

Y/N struck the glass, and the cop served suddenly, shocked by the sudden noise.

"Oh shit." Y/N muttered under his breath.

The car drove over an oil slick, sending the car flying off the road. Y/N braced himself for the collision.

They hit the tree, the cop's airbag deploying, keeping him from dying, while Y/N flew out the window.

And this is why you wear seatbelts. Kids. This isn't a very fun experience.

Y/N flew into the forest, skidding across the ground. He hit a rock, and everything went dark.

Time Skip

Y/N opened his eyes, rubbing them. He hurt all over, his leg was openly bleeding, and his arms were scratched up badly. His head spun as he shakily stood up.

"Fuck..." he muttered. He stumbled forward, surveying the landscape.

He was in a forest, far away from civilization. No power lines, no roads, not even a sign in sight.

"Well, beats prison." Y/N said happily. He walked deeper into the forest and saw a note on a tree.

She watches

Y/N laughed. "Really? Someone walked out god knows how many miles just to write two words?" He crumpled the paper in his pocket. "This'll be a start for my fire."

He heard rustling behind him, and he whipped around. Nothing.

"Probably a squirrel." Y/N said, shrugging.

Suddenly, a loud, grating metallic sound scraped through his brain, the noise digging into his ears.

For your information, viewers, this noise is unbearable. I knew I should've brought earbuds with me to jail.

Y/N held his ears, and the sound subsided to a dull bang.

"Well, I guess when you have a concussion, that'll happen." Y/N said, he turned to see a squirrel staring at him. "What do you want?" He asked, and the squirrel cocked its head.

Y/N shuddered, why was it looking at him so funny? Suddenly, it started to change. Limbs grew out longer, hair fell off its body as the tail receded into it. Eventually, it turned into Y/N's spitting image.

"What the fuck?" Y/N said under his breath.

"What the fuck?" It mimicked back at him.

It stepped closer and Y/N turned to run, only for the metallic noise to increase in sound, making him fall from pain.

The creature then knelt down to Y/N, and sniffed him. Y/N looked up at the creature to see it eyeing him curiously. It then started to change again, going through many forms. A squirrel, a deer, a rabbit, a tree, and then finally settled on one.

It was a woman, her hair made up of leaves, with a pair of deer antlers jutting from her head. She had a large squirrel tail jutting out from her behind, and she wore a bra and lingerie made of rabbit fur.

And also, look at those cups there! Gotta be double Ds. And her ass is gorgeous and-

Enough of that, anyway, the metallic noise soon subsided again, Y/N being rooted to the spot, staring.

The creature looked into Y/N's eyes, and he felt tired. Incredibly drowsy.

The creature spoke, her voice raspy from disuse. "Hello... mortal." She said her voice digging into Y/N. "I... am..." she stopped. "What... am I? The humans... they call me... the SkinWalker." She said, "but I am many things." Her voice grew stronger and clearer. "I am the squirrel, I am the deer, I am you, I am... everything." She said, "I wish to be everything." She looked into his eyes again, her eyes were changing constantly, the color almost mesmerizing.

"What do you want from me?" Y/N said quietly, his eyes drooping as he felt exhausted.

The SkinWalker gently picked him up and hoisted him on her shoulder. "I don't know. Usually I'd take your form and kill you... but your smell is different. You smell like me. You smell like us."

Y/N didn't hear her, he already fell asleep.

Again, still taking requests for characters in this story. They don't have to be from a creepypasta, but they have to be from some form of creepy media.

Current requests that are confirmed.

El Chupacabra
Shadow Person
Tails Doll