The Next Day

Y/N walked outside to see it was pitch black. "Was I out that long?" Y/N asked, peering through the darkness.

"Actually... its always like this." The SkinWalker said.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." Y/N said. He moved about a few steps into the darkness, squinting his eyes. Despite the faint outline of trees, there wasn't anything else he could see nearby.

He turned around and walked back inside. The SkinWalker followed. "So... do you want some dinner or something?" SkinWalker asked.

Y/N shrugged. "Sure. I'm gonna take a piss." He said, excusing himself.

He walked outside into the darkness, unzipping his pants. As he was pissing, he heard a distant owl's cry. He zipped his trousers only to hear a distant sound of a woman laughing.

"Welp, I'm haunted." Y/N said, "fuck." Now viewers, the first thing you do when you're haunted is figure out if it's a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, call an exorcist. If it's a girl, seduce and bang her. Advice from Reader here.

(Please, don't listen to him.)

"Play with me..." the voice said, and Y/N slowly backed away.

"Um... look if this is one of my victims, I regret nothing." Y/N said, entering SkinWalker's cave.

"Play with me..." the voice said, fading away as Y/N turned to see SkinWalker stirring a pot of... was that soup?

"It's almost done, Y/N." The SkinWalker said, "I put the canned soup into the pot and set it ablaze like your memory stated, and then I added a bit of my own twist."

Y/N noticed a husk was missing from one of the cages, and decided he wasn't going to ask what was in it.

SkinWalker watched the pot boil and bubble, and smiled. "It's done." She said, grabbing a wooden ladle. "Here, try it." SkinWalker said.

She shoved the ladle into Y/N's mouth, and he swallowed. It was searing hot, and it tasted like Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, but it was... different. As in... the meat had a reddish color... and it tasted slightly more like steak or pork than chicken.

You all might be disgusted, but in all honesty it wasn't that bad. However I am a cold blooded killer with zero conscience, so I guess I think differently.

Yes... it's quite disgusting.

Then why'd you write it in?

This story's about murdering psychos and this is your only question?

SkinWalker sipped some herself and let out a purr, the metallic sound that had invaded Y/N's ears for the past few hours gave off a similar hum.

"Do you like it?" She asked him, baring her fangs.

"Uh... Yeah. It's good." Y/N said.

Footsteps rang throughout the cave and SkinWalker hissed.

"Huh? What's going on now?" Y/N asked.

"Intruder!" The SkinWalker said, "invading my home!" She crawled on all fours over to the entrance. But there was nothing there, save for a small, yellow, toy fox. She sniffed the doll, and recoiled, snarling at it.

Y/N chuckled. "Hey dumbass it's just a toy." He picked it up and looked at it. "Freaky one too." He said. He turned and chucked it into the woods. "Problem solved." He said, dusting off his hands.

SkinWalker hissed. "Not for long..." she said, "there'll be more..."

"Oh no I'm so scared of more toys showing up at the door. I kill people, remember?" Y/N said. Then again... so does she.

"You idiot. Don't you get it? The creatures in the woods are worse than you and me. You killed a measly 25 people. Try massacring families. I steal bodies through eye contact. You could die just by looking one in the face."

"Must be one ugly bitch." Y/N joked.

"You step out there, they will kill you."

"So? I gotta piss somewhere. Can't do it in here."

"Just... be careful." SkinWalker said. She took another spoonful of soup and fed it to him.

"Listen, I can feed myself." Y/N said.

SkinWalker got another spoonful and drank it herself.

"So... how many kills do you have under your belt?" Y/N asked her.

"Um... around 31... I think. Most of the husks decompose after around 80 years, so it'd be around 30." SkinWalker thought.

"Huh." Y/N said. She just gets hotter and hotter.

"Play with me." The woman said in Y/N's head. "Play with me. Play with me."

Hello voice in my head, I thought you disappeared years ago.

"Play with me. Play with me. Play with me. Play with me. Play with me. Play with me. Play with-"

Shut up! Y/N thought and the voice went silent.

Y/N was suddenly aware of a presence behind him. He whirled around to find... nothing.

He sighed, and SkinWalker followed his glance.

"What're you looking at?" She asked him.

"Nothing I guess." Y/N said, "now, who did you kill exactly?"