Pranked bro

I'm not letting you lose your virginity to a fucking milk carton.

But she's got huuuuuge tits!

Don't care.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind transported Y/N the fuck outta there.

BETRAYAL! You bastard! You said I'd get laid!

Y/N's bitchy whined carried through the open air, until he was plopped down into SkinWalker's cave.

Benny barely looked up from her game as Sally levitated over to him. "Where have you been? You spoke with Jess and then...?"

"Abducted by a giant milk mascot." Y/N answered. "I may be tripping, but that's what happened."

Jane was currently being patched up by Salad Fingers, who apparently was very good at knitting together human flesh.

"Now you'll get to be a real girl, Hannah Cumberdale..." Salad Fingers muttered.

"Please stop calling me that." Jane asked.

Salad Fingers said nothing.

So what now boss?

Go to sleep.

Why?

Do it.

So Y/N fell asleep.

He awakened in a room he had never seen before. The wallpaper was bright green and the bedsheets matched. A basic dresser with a broken vase on top stood beside it.

"Huh..." he found a note beside him.

As long as you don't know you are dreaming... you're safe.

Suddenly, the walls began fading out of existence, revealing dark caverns.

"Oh... I'm dreaming aren't I? This is a lucid dream, right?"

Correct. You're lucky, the first guy went through here already, all the puzzles have already been solved.

"Puzzles?" Y/N looked around, and moved deeper through the house, before coming across a room. The room was almost like a laboratory entrance, with a key code and a door. Conveniently, the key code had already been entered, and the door was wide open.

Y/N entered the room, going deeper down the dark hallway.

As he reached a small room, the door swung open, and a shadowy woman emerged, carrying a struggling man in her grasp.

She was pitch black, with glowing white eyes. Her expression said nothing.

"Run!" The man screamed.

"Bitch, who do you think I am? I'm a member of the fucking Grand Gang! You think I would run in fear from a woman?" He grinned and summoned his weapon of choice, his bayonet.

"I'm in control of this dream right? It's lucid!" He shot two bullets at the woman, who dropped the man and flicked them away with her fingers.

"Na-Nani?" What the fuck did I just say?

Hahahahaha! I made you say that.

You jackass.

The shadow woman advanced forward, and Y/N breathed deeply.

"Calm down." He muttered, "steady... aim..." his gun pointed directly at the woman's head.

"Die bitch!" He said, pulling the trigger.

The bullets hit her square in the forehead, but they went right through her.

You think you're the one in control?

Y/N sighed, "really? That's like, the most cliche way to say that."

Are you not pissing your pants in fright right now?

"Nope. Why?"

It's just- I'm used to people running away by now.

"Well I'm not like the others, so suck it." Y/N said, firing again.

Imbecile.

"People still say 'imbecile?'"

You do realize you cannot hurt me.

"Try me." Y/N said, and focused, trying to summon something else. A flash flight.

He pointed it straight at her, and she hissed.

Get it away! I hate it! So bright!

"Why should I? Why don't I instead watch you die right now?"

I'll do anything. Anything! I'll serve you, I'll assassinate your enemies in their sleep! I'll take over the body of your crush and make love to you! I'll do anything please just don't kill me!

"Anything you say?" Y/N asked, aiming the flashlight at her eyes.

Yes! Just please, please let me go!

"Well there's these assholes who sentenced me to a life in prison that I want gone. So... could you do that?"

Yes... yes I can, master...

"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Say it again sweetheart."

I'll do it for you... master.

"Gives me tingles!" Y/N said happily.

You're sick.

Fuck off. Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it either.

Y/N turned off the light, and the shadow woman straightened up.

Thank you master... she said before disappearing into the shadows.

A bright light invaded Y/N's vision, a burning, loud noise that completely obscured everything else. The sound of two women having a petty argument! He woke up, dazed and confused as SkinWalker and Jane were arguing over who was prettier.

Y/N could've sworn he saw a flickering shadow wave at him before disappearing into the breaking dawn.