...

"What in the world is that?" SkinWalker asked, pointing at the woman.

"Dunno, hey sweetheart what's your name?" Y/N said.

"Fingers..." the woman murmured, staring at her hands, studying them.

"Uh... okay, Ms. Fingers..."

"Salad." The woman said, looking at SkinWalker's head.

"Um..." Y/N said, confused.

"Salad Fingers." The woman muttered, "we like it don't we Hubert?" She said, then remembered what she did and her eyes teared up.

SkinWalker sighed. "What's she crying about?"

"She ate her finger puppet." Y/N said.

"Excuse me?" SkinWalker asked.

"Hubert..." Salad Fingers sobbed, cuddling up to Y/N. "Help me Jeremy..."

"I'm not Jeremy."

"Of course you are! Who else could you possibly be?" Salad Fingers asked.

SkinWalker grabbed her by her shirt collar and yanked her over.

"Let go of me you slut! You yolk guzzling, whore-fucking bastard!" Salad Finger screeched, her long fingers clawing at SkinWalker.

SkinWalker grabbed Salad Finger's arm and bit it, trying to get her to stop.

Blood dripped from Salad Finger's arm, and she lapped it up, her blood red eyes giddy. "I l-love it when the red water comes out..." Salad Fingers whispered as she drank her own blood.

"Why did you bring her here?" SkinWalker asked.

"Well, she clung to my side. What else was I supposed to do?"

"Kill her?"

"I can't just kill someone with a mental issue, that's like shooting a sitting duck!" Y/N said.

SkinWalker shrugged. "Whatever. But if she kills us all in our sleep, your fault."

Y/N whipped his knife out. "Oh we won't be the ones to die if she tries anything."

He suddenly yawned, and looked at his watch. The numbers constantly changed, as if time had no place here.

"Tired? The forest does have that effect on some people. You'll get used to it. Hopefully. For now, get some rest." SkinWalker said.

Y/N laid down onto the floor, his eyes slowly closing as he drifted off.

Time Skip

Y/N woke up to find himself being dragged into the forest. He whipped out his knives only to find whoever had him took them. He looked up to see Jess grinning slyly at him.

"Hello. Had a good nap?" She asked.

"Why have you kidnapped me?"

"I didn't kidnap you. I saved you." Jess said, giggling. "That nasty tall, faceless woman took you, her and her two human minions."

"Why did you save me?" Y/N asked again.

"Because no one deserves to die by her hand..." Jess's voice lowered, "its a fate worse than if I killed you. You become... one of them." She hissed.

"One of what?"

"A proxy, her slave." Jess said quietly. She set him upright and handed him his knife back.

"So... are we cool now or?"

Jess looked at him, and her scarred face broke into a real smile. "Hehe... maybe yes, maybe no. Depends if you wake up tomorrow with a knife in your gullet or not."

"That's not an assuring answer. Besides, I'd kill you first."

"Hehehehe, that's funny. You're funny." Jess said, giggling again.

She got to her feet and held a pale hand out to him, he grabbed it and she helped him up.

"So... what now?" Y/N asked her.

Jess shrugged, her smile unchanging. "Don't know bout you, don't care. We're even now. You spared me, I saved you." Jess said, running off. "Till we meet again!" She called, brandishing her knife.

Play with me. A voice stated in his head.

Oh great, you're back.

Play with me.

You know, you don't want to play with me.

Play with me.
Play with me
Play with me
Play with me
Play with me

FINE FINE, just shut up!

Hehe...

Suddenly a figure materialized. She had long, flowing red hair, green eyes, and blood flowing down her forehead.

Nice rack... D cups. 9/10.

Why thank you... the ghost said in his mind. My uncle seemed to think so too.

Uh... you know what? Never mind. Sorry for thinking like that. Please don't possess me.

But why would I possess my new playmate? The ghost asked. You and I will have so much fun together. Forever.

Can you like, not talk in my head, I'm trying to-

"Hey! I'm the ghost that called dibs!" A voice said from behind him.

They whipped around to see a woman who was wearing what appeared to be a Link costume from Majora's Mask. Her eyes were hollowed out and bleeding, and her blonde hair was cut short above her shoulders.

Nice. Slightly above a D size.

Nasty thoughts, Playmate. Sally thought to him.

Wait, how do I know your name?

"So... who the fuck're you?" Y/N asked the woman.

"I'm Benny!" The woman said sweetly. "The ghost you freed from that broken cartridge."

Well, viewers, you know what I said about female ghosts.

Nasty thoughts Playmate.

Shut up.