Characters/Suggestions

Alright, so to all the newcomers to my stories, I will say a bit about my stories.

They will have lemons.

They will have a manner of bad puns, edgy humor, 4th wall breaking, and self-deprecating humor.

It will be an all female harem, and a male reader. (There can be female versions of male characters in my harems)

This is your only warning.

To everyone who stayed, congrats. Now, a disclaimer on this specific story: I have not read a lot of CreepyPastas, so I will not know a lot of the ones you all want in the story. So, to resolve this issue, please request all your creepypasta characters you want to be in this story.

Also, you'll notice it just says 'creepy' in the title. This is intentional. I'm not only doing CreepyPastas. I will also put in Cryptids and other creepy media.

The characters I've chosen to be added. I'll make another list for requested characters that will be added in a future chapter.

Slenderwoman (Slenderman)

Skin Walker

Jess the Killer (Jeff the Killer)

Milkwalker (humanized of course, all of them are humanized, relax)

Owl Woman (Owlman)

Benny (Ben Drowned)

Salad Fingers (Salad Fingers)

And that's all I can think of. Again, please request more Creepypasta characters so I can make it more enjoyable for you all. See ya.