There's no weaseling your way out of this one!

I know.

Y/N turned towards the Shadow Woman. "Say, have you ever had sex before?"

An odd question , but no, I have not. Do you wish to use my body?

"If you give consent to it, sure." Now kids, always get consent before engaging in sexual actions. If you try to touch someone in a place or in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable, that's no good!

If you wish it, I'll give my consent.

Y/N turns to the camera. See? Always ask for consent first.

Anyway, so let's just hop right into it.

Y/N removed his clothes quickly. The author really isn't one for drawing these scenes out for more than he deems necessary.

The Shadow Woman bent over, presenting her cavern to Y/N, who slowly pushed his member inside her.

So that's how it feels... the Shadow Woman moaned slightly, I've seen it in a lot of lucid dreams, but to feel it firsthand...

Y/N was half contemplating if he was technically still a virgin, considering this is all happening in a dream, half enjoying himself. I mean, it did feel pretty good.

Her body wasn't really warm, but it felt good in a different sort of way. She's made up of some form of material... she's clearly not human... but it was kinda like having sex with a slime in some ways, like her insides felt that way but she wasn't actually liquid. Uh... if that makes sense.

Her shadowy ass jiggled with each thrust, snd Y/N couldn't help but squeeze it a bit while he thrusted into her.

After some time had passed he felt his release coming up.

"Uh, is it-"

It's just a dream, it'll be fine.

"Okay then."

Y/N came inside the Shadow Woman, painting her shadowy insides white.

The Shadow Woman gasped a bit before collapsing, panting heavily.

Y/N suddenly found his consciousness returning as the world around him suddenly became for fuzzy.

He woke up to see SkinWalker looking over him while Sally was looking away, blushing brightly.

"What?" Y/N asked before noticing the Shadow Woman sleeping on top of him, his juices leaking out of her nude body.

"Wait, what the fuck are you doing here?" Y/N asked the sleeping shadow.

"Mmm..." she murmured, hugging him, "I dunno..."

Well this is sorta a predicament...