🍋

Lemon time. Hell yeah. Only took him around a month.

So Y/N's clothes were ripped off, not that he minded, and his dick stood tall and ready to go. SkinWalker and Owlwoman made more owl noises, until the Owlwoman made a 'hmph!' sound and let SkinWalker go first.

SkinWalker positioned her entrance over his dick and slammed her hips down, trapping him inside her.

Quest: Basic Conquest
Assigned by Slenderwoman
Progress:
✔️ Conquer MilkWalker
✔️ Conquer SkinWalker

They both have 'Walker' in their names. Huh.

You just noticed that now?

Yeah. They aren't related or anything, right?

Oh yeah, the living milk carton is totally related to the shape shifting monster. No of course they aren't.

Anyway, so SkinWalker began riding him like an animal, which made sense considering she might as well be one.

Her vagina began to adjust its shape to pleasure Y/N even more as the SkinWalker continued slamming her hips into his.

The Owlwoman watched with interest, before slowly moving towards them, ignoring SkinWalker's hissing.

She looked at him, and made some owl noises, before flying up in the air, and landing on his face.

As the Owlwoman rode his face, SkinWalker's pussy clamped down onto his dick as she came, making a high pitched metallic shriek as she did so.

Y/N came a few seconds later, shooting his seed deep in the monster's babymaker.

Not entirely sure how this is gonna work... I hope to god she won't get pregnant and give birth to some hellspawn.

Anyway, SkinWalker got off his dick, letting the Owlwoman have her turn.

The Owlwoman cooed happily before hopping off his face and onto his dick.

Progress:
✔️ Conquer Owlwoman

The Owlwoman didn't make a sound, she just began moving her hips, taking his dick in as far as it could go.

Her large eyes stared into his soul, their emotionless predatory gaze never ceasing as she moved. Honestly, Y/N couldn't help but feel a little intimidated.

As if.

I say you're intimidated, so you're intimidated.

Fuck off.

It wasn't long until Y/N felt ready to release again, and he shot it into the Owlwoman, as the owl creature came herself, not making a sound beside a soft coo.

I also hope I don't have some weird hellspawn child with this one either...

The two monsters fell asleep beside him, and Y/N looked up at the night sky.

You know, working for a being intent on creating an army of monsters and serial killers wasn't all that bad... so long as this is his only job.