Y I B like dis?

MilkWalker's lair was... odd to say the least.

No shit.

It was an abandoned factory out in the middle of the woods, with MilkWalker's cartoonish face painted onto a billboard.

Well I guess having a big tittied anime girl as a mascot wouldn't help milk sales. Or maybe they're marketing the wrong people.

The inside was dark... duh, and... well... every 'abandoned' stereotype out there.

MilkWalker set him down and he got to see her at her tallest. She could touch the 20 ft ceiling if she wanted to. Her legs extended as she got something from up top, bringing it down to Y/N.

He looked at it. It was a bottle of milk. Shocker. What was weirder was it wasn't moldy or horrid, then again, this  world clearly has no rules.

"MilkWalker says: drink milk. Milk is good for bones." She said blankly.

Why does she start sentences off like that?

Y/N, not being rude, drank the milk, against his better judgement.

"MilkWalker says: stay safe." She repeated to him.

Almost ironically, an axe flew through the room, hitting the wall.

"Next time, I'll actually aim!" Tabby said, shifting her glasses.

Y/N rolled his eyes and prepared to unsheathe his...

Oh shit, it's at home.

His eyes widened in horror and Tabby grinned.

She leapt forward, bringing her axe down only for a force to stop her. She looked surprised to see a long, black, rubbery arm stopped her. MilkWalker stalked forward, her placid eyes on Tabby.

"MilkWalker says-"

"If you'll excuse me, I have a job to do." Tabby interrupted.

She leapt over the arm, only for MilkWalker to grab her again.

"Oh, okay. Shall we dance?" Tabby asked.

"MilkWalker says: bring it on."