He cut me off!

-in a cop out attempt to... son of a bitch.

MilkWalker leaned forward, arms outstretched.

Jackie leapt backwards, turning to run off. She shoved Y/N into MilkWalker as she bolted away, her mother screaming at her to finish Y/N off.

Y/N knocked the giant milk carton girl to the ground, somehow, and landed on top of her.

Her body was around three times the size of his, so he barely made it to her head.

Her stomach was like a waterbed of sorts, although most likely it was milk instead of water. The people who made her tried to basically fill a giant human skin sack with milk, making an incredibly soft cushion. Speaking of soft cushions...

Her breasts were about as big as a large beanbag, not the one person kind either. Three people could comfortably sit on one.

Y/N also discover her label wasn't part of her skin. It was her clothing.

It's amazing what you can learn up close. I personally wanna see how soft dem titties are.

He moved forward, standing up.

MilkWalker gazed down at him oddly before standing up.

"Oh shit!" Y/N said, falling backwards into her outstretched palms.

MilkWalker lifted him to her face and cocked her head, eyeballing him.

She seemed to be measuring him, and after a while put him down on the ground.

Y/N watched as she slowly shrank down, her limbs retreating inwards with her legs as she magically became only 1 1/2 the size of Y/N.

"Uh... so are we fucking or what?" Y/N asked.

MilkWalker gave him a confused look.

"Okay... not gonna day anything?"

"MilkWalker says..." she said slowly, then shrugged.

"Well if we're not fuckin, can I go?"

"No." MilkWalker said.

"But... why not?" Y/N asked.

"MilkWalker says be safe." She said, folding her arms.

"Uh... okay. I'm not taking orders from some mentally deficient monster." He turned and walked forward.

He was knocked to the ground and MilkWalker sat on top of him, crossing her legs.

Y/N turned his head and saw her bouncing bosom. "Okay, whip those out and I'll obey anything you say."

MilkWalker blankly stared at him, then slowly brought her hands to her label.

"I was joking, but sure, why not?" Y/N muttered.

MilkWalker unstrapped the label and peeled it off.

Now kids, don't try this at home. I'm only about to have sex with a SEXY milk carton with huge titties. Don't actually fuck real milk cartons at home. Unless you're into that... then... uh...

MilkWalker's breasts flopped out with a *flump.* They were pure milky white, like the rest of her body, and had grayish nipples.

This isn't how most people imagine losing their virginity, but for a Reader like me, this is just inevitable.

MilkWalker was bare and uncovered as she sat quietly on Y/N's back.

Y/N grunted and attempted to roll over.

MilkWalker got off and flipped him over, and noticed a certain... well, you know.

Curious, MilkWalker removed his pants and saw his dick in the light.

Now let me tell you. It's massive. Fourteen inches, in fact.

I wrote it slightly above average.

No, it's humongous. Trust me,

MilkWalker poked at it with her rubbery black fingers.

"Uh... from all the porn I've seen, you know what? Fuck it." Y/N gently pushed her over. "So I'm not a rapist, just a murderer. Gotta have standards. So, MilkWalker, do you give consent for me to show you what sex is?"

MilkWalker nodded, looking confused.

"There you go." He said to the audience.

Alrighty, next chapter's a lemon!

Why couldn't it be this chapter?!

Because I need a reason to annoy you, Protagonist.