This Chapter was harder to write than I thought

Mainly because jackass here was spending a whole week trying to make up MilkWalker's powers, instead of actually writing an action scene.

Shut up or I'll make one of them a futa.

Oh shit please no!

Tabby lashed out with her axe, severing MilkWalker's arm. The rubbery thing flopped onto the ground, a white liquid (hehe, it's milk, by the way you perverts) oozed out from the stump.

MilkWalker let out a growl and her rubbery arm started wiggling on its own. It grabbed Tabby's legs and slammed her down.

Tabby struggled, but MilkWalker's grip tightened. She gripped her axe and in a blind Hail Mary, she threw it at MilkWalker.

It embedded into the humanoid milk carton's chest, and a small spurt of milk erupted, but the wound was covered in the black rubbery substance and the flow stopped.

MilkWalker stretched her stump of an arm over to the other half, and they connected seamlessly.

The axe fell down to the ground and Tabby rushed over to it, grabbing the hilt as an extended hand grabbed her again.

The other hand yanked the axe out from her grasp and threw it to the side.

Y/N watched the spectacle, not noticing a figure sneak up from behind.

The figure leaned forward, brandishing a weapon.

"Kill him sweetie!" A voice said to the figure, who nodded, raising her machete up and brung it back down.

In an instant, it hit concrete. The woman was taken aback. He was there a second ago, how'd he get away?

"It's called reading the script." Y/N said, holding a packet of paper. "Already Jackie, put the weapon down."

"How do you know my name?" Jackie rasped.

"It's right here, see?" Y/N held the script out to her and she moved over to look. "See right here it says 'Jackie Voorhees.'"

Meanwhile, MilkWalker squeezed Tabby harder and harder, trying to pop her head off.

But a figure appeared in front of the giant milk carton, and she screamed in horror.

Tabby grinned as the figure lunged towards MilkWalker, who dropped Tabby and closed her eyes, begging the figure to leave.

When she opened them, Tabby and the figure were gone.

Back to Y/N.

"And here it says the figure disappears with Tabby, which just happened." Y/N said.

"You know I'm gonna kill you right?"

"Yep, because your mom said so."

"How do you know that?"

He tapped her head with the packet. "And also I watched the Friday the 13th movies." He flipped through the book. "And uh... let's see, lazy reason for you to fall in love with me... the script says you already have in secret because plot, and because I'm apparently the only guy here and... hey author!"

What?

"Why am I the only male here?"

Uh... because it wouldn't be a harem story if you had competition that actually stood a chance to win the girls' hearts.

"Fair enough." Y/N said, "and also I know your 'mom' is telling you to cut my head off and then... oh geez. Yeah that's too violent to actually write down. And offensive holy shit."

Jackie regarded him, and raised her machete to kill him.

As she swung at him he ducked underneath the blade and kicked her in the stomach.

She wheezed and fell backwards, dropping the machete.

"I'll take that thanks," Y/N said, grabbing it.

As he did he saw her more clearly because the author needs a reason to explain her appearance.

Her hair was brown and ragged, as if she hadn't combed it in a while.

Like every other killer here, her skin was pale, but not to the extent of the others who were bleached white.

And she has huge boobs. I'm talking major honkers. Giant humonahongalonkgus. I'm saying-

Enough of that.

So the script doesn't have an end to this chapter... reason please?

Uh... I didn't finish it?

So how are we gonna end it?

MilkWalker saw the exchange and stalked over to Jackie, leering down at her.

Please don't tell me you're writing another action scene! Can I just get laid yet? Everyone knows it's gonna happen. So... hold on...

From the heavens the next chapter's script falls into his arms.

Oh, so that's what you're planning. I see! Well, hopefully this shitshow of a scene isn't the last one and it's not gonna cut off-