Before you Read

Before you read I want to say that I love Buddie and Tarlos. If you want you can visit my Buddie fanfiction titled Secret for now. But this is a story about buck and Tk, if you don't like it don't hate the book. I just thought of a few stories about those two with an alternate universe close to the 911 and 911 lone star bit kinda different.

Thank you for your understanding, you can now proceed to the info of the fic.

Evan Buckley is a firefighter for almost a year now at the 118 with his captain Owen strand and two other members Hen and Chimney.

Eddie Diaz his best friend work at the same station as him, they are close but only friends. Eddie is straight and with Shannon and Christopher doesn't have cerebral palsy.

Buck had a relationship with Abby but just like the show it didn't click and the two had a closure and head separate ways.

He has an older sister Maddie Buckley and a younger brother Oliver Buckley(Oc character from a secret, for now, buddie fanfic).

Buck hasn't figured out who he really is until a new firefighter joins the station and changes his life.

---

Tyler Kennedy Strand is the son of Owen Strand. Before he works on a different station, the 126 in Austin texas but he decided to transfer to L.A. along with his friend from the 126, Marjan to support his dad because of his cancer.

He is an out gay man and his parents are okay with it. He suffered from a really bad breakup last year and he tried to kill himself by overdose, luckily his friend Carlos saved him.

Carlos is TK's best friend since he moved from New York to Texas. Carlos is also gay too.

The book kinda follows the event on both shows but changes few things. Hope I can post a lot of chapters just like the other one.