Chapter 6

I want to give credit again to@InquisitorBeals for sharing his Idea. hope you like it.

At the police department.

Oliver and Carlos are doing paperwork when the lieutenant asks them to come into his office.

"Um, lieutenant you need us?" Oliver asks.

"No I need an olive oil and a carrot sauce, Of course, I need to speak to both of you," the lieutenant said sarcastically.

'someone's in a bad mood' Carlos said to himself.

"Alright did you two already bough your skateboards?" he asks.

"Yes, sir we just need some practice" Carlos replied.

"Too bad, your doing ice skating instead" He replied.

"But we just bought these, what happened to the skateboard show?" Carlos said.

"sell it on eBay or burn it. I don't know I'm not the one with the skateboard, anyway The place where the charity event was going to be held got burned due to chemicals inside the building and the skating arena also got eaten by the fire so they change the place and change the skateboard show to ice skating instead to also lessen people that could get hurt for doing a stunt that doesn't really impress me" He replied.

"But-" Carlos said.

"No buts I need you two to skate, so practice skate, that's all you can go," he said and they left.

"Well, what now? I don't even know how to skate" Carlos asks and looks at Oliver who seems not that bothered by it.

"Aren't you bothered by the change, oli" Carlos said.

"Don't call me oli, only Maddie calls me that" Oliver replied.

"Sorry" Carlos apologize.

"Speaking of Maddie she can help you learn to ice skate," Oliver said.

"Oh, she is your sister right?" Carlos ask.

"Yes, you need to learn cause I already know how to skate" He replied.

"Really Oliver Buckley knows how to skate?" Carlos ask.

"I and Maddie won twice on the ice skating dance," Oliver said.

"Great but what about our skateboard?" Carlos ask.

"Just like lieutenant said sell them on eBay or return it," Oliver said.

"I'll just return mine later," Carlos said.

"So let's go?" Oliver asks.

"No I can't today I still need to finish signing up all the paper but maybe this Saturday I'm free," Carlos said.

"Alright see ya," Oliver said and heads to his motorcycle in the parking lot.

"Hey big sis, Do you still know how to ice skate?" Oliver asks.

"Yes, I think, why?" She asks.

"Oh, my boss assigned me and a partner to skate for charity even so I need your help in teaching him if you're free?" Oliver asks.

"Yes I'm free and I also want to hang out with my little brother, when?" She asks.

"Probably on Saturday, and I'm not a kid anymore stop calling me little brother," Oliver said.

"I won't, anyway I got to go my beef steak is smoking and if your free today we should catch up," She said.

"Sure I'll be there just text me the address, I just need to return my board, bye," he said and hangs up.

"Alright now, what should I do with you?" Oliver asks as he looks at his skateboard.

"Oh I know," He said and stars his motorcycle.

---
At the 118

"So we aren't participating in the charity event?" Hen asks.

"No, we are, we aren't just going to volunteer on any dance or ice skating stuff" Owen replied.

"Ice skate? I thought you said yesterday it's skateboard" Eddie asked.

"Well the venue got eaten by the flame along with the skateboard arena so they change the venue and they decided to just go ice skating instead" Owen replied.

they were interrupted when a motorcycle park.

"Is Evan Buckley here?" Oliver asks a firefighter.

"Yes he is, come in" He replied and head to what he was doing earlier.

"Oliver, what are you doing here?" Buck ask.

"Oh, I just returned the skateboards that we bought yesterday cause they change it and I thought I come by and check up on my brother," Oliver said.

"Come in, let's head upstairs I want to greet you to the 118 family," He said and Oliver followed him to the stairs.

"Guys this is my brother Oliver," Buck said.

"Hello Oliver I'm Captain Owen strand and welcome to the 118 fire department," Owen said.

"Hi Oliver I'm Hen," She said and shakes his hand.

"This is Eddie and Howard " She added as she points her finger at them.

"Wow buck he looks just like you," Eddie said.

"Yeah, I definitely see the resemblance," Chim said.

"So Oliver, have you eat? we are just about to eat lunch, wanna join us?" Owen ask.

"thank you, but I promise Maddie I'll hang around with her for a while," Oliver said.

"Alright drive safe," Owen said.

"bye, guys nice meeting you all" Oliver waves goodbye as he walks toward his motorcycle.

"He seems a nice brother, what happened to you?" Chim said to Buck.

"Joking" Chim added.

"Haha very funny but yeah he is a great brother" Buck replied a sits down with the other.

-----
"Hi, big sis" Oliver said.

"Oliver I've missed you so much," Maddie said and hugs him.

(in this au Maddie isn't pregnant but Chim and she are still a couple)

"Alright now tell me everything," Maddie said.

"Well, Where do I start?" Oliver asks.

"How about why you moved here in LA when you have a job there in Chicago?" Maddie asked.

"Oh I just got tired and lonely so I thought of transferring to LA to be close with my sister and brother" Oliver replied.

"aww I love you, Oliver," Maddie said.

"Anyway, I brought this" Oliver said and gave Maddie a photo.

"It's Us when we were little on Halloween night, Where mom and dad won't allow us to leave" Maddie replied.

"Yep but we still did it anyway" Oliver replied.

"Me as a princess with my tiara and wand, a buck with his mummy suit, and you wearing a robot costume made of cardboard," Maddie said.

"Those were the day," Oliver said.

What if we alter? (Buck x Tk Fanfiction) [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें