Chapter 2

Nighttime.

Buck, Eddie, TK, and the others are done with their shift. They are about to head to the milkshake place while Eddie is calling Shannon.

"So Any interesting stories in Austin texas?" Buck ask.

"Oh well there was a solar storm, a bull broke a lot of cars, and I don't know how to explain the others" Tk replied.

"What about you buck?" Tk ask.

"Well we just got a massive earthquake last week, the dam broke, my legs got crush by a firetruck, Lost my best friend's son on a tsunami, just a lot" Buck replied as he recalls the tsunami and firetruck accident.

"Um sorry, I ask" Tk apologize.

"No, it's alright.." Buck said. "Eddie! come on I didn't drive because It was near but you have to walk faster" Buck yelled.

"Sorry I just called Shannon, Christopher can't come cause he has a flu," Eddie said.

"Oh, we should buy him something after we're done," Buck said.

"Whose Christopher? I know I should have as earlier but Howard told us to go" Tk ask.

"Oh, he is my son. he's 8" Eddie replied.

"Alright, here we are," Buck said.

They enter and pick their flavor milkshake. After a while, they receive their order and sit on a bench outside. (Buck, Eddie, Tk that their placement in the beach)

"I got to ask TK why did you move from Austin to LA?" Buck ask.

"Yeah, I also wondered that. I mean Texas is a great place, trust me I know" Eddie said.

"Well it's supposed to be said tomorrow but I know you guys won't quit asking so here it is" Tk said and take a huge sip on his milkshake.

"My dad has cancer," He said and then continue to awkwardly sip.

"What!?" Buck and Eddie yelled, shock.

"Why didn't cap told us about it," Eddie asked.

"I told you he was planning to tell you guys tom--- " Tk said.

"yes yes, we know. It's just kinda shocking. How are you handling it?" Buck ask.

"Well as would anyone feel, scared," Tk replied.

"Well, It's natural that kinda news can hit you like a truck" Eddie replied, and then his phone rings.

"Can you guys excuse me for a sec I need to take this" Eddie said and gets up.

After Eddie stands up his wallet drops. Buck and Tk notice this.

"Eddie--" Buck said  "Your wall--" Tk said they both grab the wallet at the same time. Hands touching.

They look at each other. Buck can feel his heart raising for some reason. He quickly let go and TK was confused but grabs the wallet and gave it to Eddie.

"Thank TK," Eddie said and he continues again to talk on the phone.

"Um...." Buck can't seem to form a word.

"Guys I got to go I need to buy some medicine for Christopher," Eddie said.

"Will...will come with you. It's cold here anyway" Buck replied.

"Alright," Eddie said confuse. "Buck, are you alright?" Eddie ask.

"Do you have a flue?" Tk asks and touches buck's forehead.

"Buck your turning red, Probably best to head back to the station," Eddie said and they agreed.

'what was that? why is my heart suddenly pumping like crazy? Why am I blushing?' buck said to himself as they walk back.

"Hey found a drugstore. I just need to buy the medicine Shannon said to be back in a minute" Eddie said and runs to the drugstore leaving buck with Tk.

"so are you cold?" Tk asks. "cause you don't seem to have a flue yet you not looking like the buck I saw 2p minutes ago" Tk added.

"yeah... yeah I'm just cold" Buck lied.

"Really? alright if you say so" Tk said.

Suddenly TK's phone vibrates. He grabs it and saw it's a message from Marjan.

Text

    heyTK, you'll probably be angry with me but I won't transfer to LA. Something came up promise I will tell you but not now cause it's complicated. Hope you're okay.
                                                      Marjan.

"Oh, what happened?" Tk asks himself.

"Why? did something happened?" buck asks.

"Yeah, it's Marjan the one I told you about," Tk said.

"What about her?" Eddie asks holding a paper bag probably the medicine.

"She cancels her transfer her in LA she said something came up," TK said.

"Oh, there might be a good reason why she canceled," Eddie said.

"Yeah, maybe his mother died or something," Buck said.

"Let's not think of that buck. Before it came true" Eddie said and they continue to walk back.

"We should FaceTime Christopher," Buck said.

"Yeah that would be a great idea, I haven't met you kid yet," Tk said.

"Alright hope he is awake," Eddie said and grab his phone.

When Eddie grabs his phone a guy wearing a black cap and a yellow jacket stole it.

"Hey, my phone" Eddie yelled as they run.

"really who would steal a phone at this hour?" Buck ask.

"Seriously it's 8 PM, dark place so it's not that impossible, Buck " Tk said.

"Guys now is not the time," Eddie said.

"Freeze give me the cellphone," a police officer said.

The guy got cuffed and the 3 arrived.

"Well if it is Tyler Kennedy. I was planning on visiting you today" The police officer said.

"Wait... Carlos, what are you doing here?" Tk asks surprise. 

"I forgot to tell you I also transferred here cause my family moved here yesterday," Carlos said.

Buck looks at Carlos.

"Oh, I'm an idiot. Carlos meet Eddie and buck. Buck, Eddie meet Carlos" Tk said.

"Nice to meet you, Carlos," Eddie said.

"Yeah and I think this belongs to you," Carlos said and hand over the phone.

"Thank you," He said.

"Well I would love to hang out with you and all but I have to take this kid to the police station anyway nice meeting you again guys see you around," Carlos said and drives.

Hey, guys hope you love the chapter. I know that my info states that Carlos is in texas but I wanted to change it cause I can't really picture TK without Carlos. Just a heads up some things might alter as the story progress.