Chapter 12

@InquisitorBeals thanks for the idea and the song suggestion hope you like it, everyone.

Owen and Eddie are waiting for TK's answer.

"Tk is everything alright?" Owen ask.

"I'll leave you guys on your own if you need me I'll be downstairs" Eddie replied and head downstairs.

"Can we go upstairs?" Tk ask.

"This is upstairs?" Owen replied.

"I meant the roof" Tk said.

"Sure if that's the only way you're talking to me" Owen replied.

The two head to the rooftop nothing but stars above them.

"So what's bothering you Tk?" Owen ask.

"I like... like someone," Tk said.

"What happened?" Owen asks as they sit down.

"That guy is really funny, handsome, Kind, Caring... you get the picture. he loves me but I thought I only like him as a friend" Tk said.

"Turns outs, I do love him" Owen finish TK's line.

"Yeah, but when I tried to tell him how I truly feel he finally found someone, What should I do?" Tk ask.

"Well if that person is happy and his partner is okay then I'm sorry but let them be together Tk. True love is something really great but if you use your love as an excuse to break them up then that's not love anymore that's jealously and it never usually ends well. I suggest you support him in any way you can without breaking any boundaries because you already told me he is a great guy don't ruin it for him" Owen replied.

Tk is silent and just nods and heads out.

"Tk! I know it hurts but I feel like your still going to do what I told you not to do. I'm not stopping you okay, son. My role is to help and support you to the best that I can without overcontrolling or stepping my boundaries but I hope you know the consequence of your action if you proceed" Owen said and Tk nodded and leaves.

----- Next day.

Everyone has a shift and every already arrived except Tk.

Tk finally arrived and sawbuck with Aaron holding hands as they walk inside the firehouse.

A radio from someone's car was open and he can hear the song In case you didn't know by brett young playing.

Tk started singing to the song.

I can't count the times
I almost said what's on my mind
But I didn't
Just the other day
I wrote down all the things I'd say
But I couldn't
I just couldn't
Baby I know that you've been wondering
Mmm, so here goes nothing

In case you didn't know
Baby I'm crazy 'bout you
And I would be lying if I said
That I could live this life without you
Even though I don't tell you all the time
You had my heart a long, long time ago
In case you didn't know

The way you look tonight
That second glass of wine
That did it, mmm
There was something 'bout that kiss
Boy it did me in
Got me thinking
I'm thinking
One of the things that I've been feeling
Mmm it's time you here 'em

He saw Aaron kiss Buck and waves goodbye. He saw how happy Buck is, should he tell him about his feelings, It will just hurt him but is that a risk he is willing to take?

Tk head to the station.
"Tk, Buck you guys are 1 minute late," Owen said.

"Cap it's only a minute it's not like we will have a lot of calls today," Buck said as he heads upstairs.

"Even a second late can have a major impact on everything. There isn't always a second chance okay" Owen replied.

'Why is the world slapping me in the face with the song and dad's word being late...I just want to love and be loved is that so bad' Tk said to himself.

"Hey, Tk can you help me here?" Eddie ask.

"Sure" Tk replied as he needed some distraction.

The 118 received a lot of calls that day. The team is exhausted from work and now just waiting for the shift to be over.

"Guys have you seen Tk he said he has something important to tell me?" Buck ask.

"Yeah I think he is in the roof, I don't know if we're even allowed there but he still goes there anyway," Eddie said.

"Thanks," He said and he to the rooftop.

"Tk!? you still haven't told me what it is you wanted to talk about" Buck said.

Buck saw TK sitting on the floor watching the cars passing by.

"Can you come over here TK, Whatever it is I can take it" Buck said.

"If Maddie is pregnant if you also have cancer or you learn something that you shouldn't learn I can take it," Buck said and sits down with him.

----10 minutes earlier.

"TK I know who your the mystery guy is, It's Buck isn't it?" Owen ask.

"Yeah, dad it's him" Tk replied.

"It all fits anyway, Buck being in loved with you then you turn him down and now he has someone else and you can't accept that," Owen said.

"I really hate myself, dad, For being this stupid broken person," Tk said as he sits down tears falling.

"Hey TK you're not stupid nor broken, True you made mistakes but we are only human everyone has problems, the ones that don't aren't one" Owen replied as he comforts TK.

"So are you planning on telling him or no?" Owen ask.

"I don't know dad, I don't know" Tk replied.

"Well, whatever you do and whatever happens I'm still here for you TK," Owen said and head downstairs.

----Present

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Buck ask.

"I... I....(Owen's advice pop in his head) I'm very happy for you Buck" Tk said.

"Really then why are you crying" Buck ask and wipe the tears in his eyes.

"I'm just... really..... HAPPY for you that's all" Tk replied.

"Excuse me I need to go," TK said and head downstairs.

He grabs his bag and quickly gets inside his car.

He feels sadness and emptiness. "Why can't I do it," he asked himself. "Because you love him too much that you rather be sad than him angry with you," Owen said

"Dad, What are you doing here?" Tk asks as he wipes his tears away.

"Come here Tk, It's alright," Owen said and he hugs his son.

Hey, guys, and girls. I posted a lot of chapters today, I was planning on publishing this tomorrow because it isn't finished yet but I stayed up almost 1 Am to finish this hope you like the story so far.