Chapter 14

After buck's shift Buck and Maddie visited Aaron at the hospital.

"Hi, Where is the room of Aaron Highway?" Buck as the nurse.

"It's right around the corner," She said and points in the direction.

They thank her and proceed to Aaron's room.

"Oh I'm so happy for you brother and thank you for telling," Maddie said.

"Yeah I can't keep it for long anyway you know Chim, he can't keep a secret that long" Buck replied.

"It's only been a few weeks anyway but yeah but that's why I love him" Maddie replied.

They knock on the door and walk inside.

"Hi, Buck, who is your friend?" Aaron ask

"Aaron this is my Sister Maddie" Buck replied.

"Hi, Aaron I'm so excited to finally meet you in person. You know Buck told me a lot about you" Maddie said and shake his hand.

"Really?" Like what?" Aaron asks smiling.

"Like how good you are in the kitchen I tasted some of your pastries and I got to say I love them," Maddie said.

"Oh, he also said you're sweet, kind, exceptionally hot like really flam--" Maddie got cut off.

"I think he gets the point, Maddie," Buck said in an unamused tone.

"So how are you?" Buck ask.

"Well I'm fine now, but A kiss will surely help," Aaron said.

Buck blush and kissed Aaron.

"You guys are so CUTE together!" Maddie said as she watches the two.

"Now, are you really fine and how did you get the injury in your head anyway?" Buck ask.

"Yes buck I'm fine, I was practicing cooking and I smell smoke, I thought I left the oven on and when I check it wasn't and then something explodes in my neighbor and the frying pan that I put on the top shelve because It's too big got blown and landed on my head, I think the memory is kinda foggy but I think that's what happened" Aaron replied.

"But it's a good thing your safe now" Buck replied and hold Aaron's hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the Book Store.

"Alright you remembered the plan alright, We need to be sure that they are selling drugs, Come on," Athena said and the others walk inside.

"The store is close," A guy said.

"Liber," Athena said and the guy gets what they want.

"Follow me," He said and open the door.

They walk inside the store as you expect just a cabinet filled with books. Until you reach a specific cabinet that nobody seems to check.

The guy pulls some book out and revealed a woman.

"The names Lea, How many?" She asks.

"How many are there?" Athena ask.

"12 Big boxes and I said to come alone," She said and points a gun at her.

"I'm buying it all and these two idiots are here to help me transfer them" Athena replied.

"Alright, But money first," she said.

"Ross(Carlos) Give her the money," She said and Carlos did.

She checks the money inside the bag.

"Alright, Now can I check my goods?" She asks.

"Go ahead," She said and the cabinet moves slowly to the left revealing a door.

The three walk inside.

Suddenly Oliver's phone buzzes.

"I said no phone," She said.

"Don't worry I'll just shut it now" Oliver lied and send the Star emoji to Lexi.

He turned off his phone. Athena checks the goods and it's Illegal drugs alright.

"This is officer Lexi kiss, Get ready to ambush in 3... 2... 1!" she yelled and blow the door.

They hear the explosion of the door.

"LAPD you're under arrest for selling illegal drugs put your hands behind your hand," She said and points a gun.

Lea kick Athena and then they ran

"Follow them!" Athena said and the two did.

Carlos followed Lea while Oliver followed the other one.

The police arrived at the scene and saw Athena on the ground.

"Sargent are you alright?" Lexi asks as she helps her stand up.

"Yes come on they went here," Athena said.

-----------------  Oliver.

"Stop or I'll shoot?" He yelled and the guys didn't stop.

He fires the gun and his the guy's left leg causing him to drop on the floor.

"Athena I go the guy! what about lea?" Oliver ask after putting handcuffs on him

"Alright we are on our way but I can't find Oliver," she said and arrived.

----------------Carlos.
Carlos inside the book store again.

"Come out lea! Your surrounded, you have nowhere to go!" Carlos yelled.

"That's funny but you don't even know where I am," She said and grabs her gun.

"Oh yeah," He said as he keeps looking for him.

Oliver heard Carlos's voice inside the store.

"He is back inside the store" Oliver replied and the team heads back.

"Come out Lea" He yelled again.

Lea is now at Carlos's back pointing a gun at him. Oliver saw her in the window as he was running.

"Carlos!" He said after breaking the door.

Lea fire the gun and so did Oliver.

Oliver hit lea's arm and Lean hit Carlos on his shoulder.

Both of them drop to the ground.

Athena handcuffed lea and then check on Carlos.

"Carlos!!, Carlos!! Wake up!!" Oliver said as he shakes Carlos.

"... Thanks," Carlos said in pain.

"Don't worry you're going to be fine" he said as he holds Carlo's hand.

The team took Carlos in the ambulance but before they leave Carlos wanted to say something.

"Oli, can you call Oli?" He asks and she nodded.

"Oli, Carlos wants to talk to you!" She said and Oliver sprint.

"What? is did something happen?" Oliver asks panicking.

Oliver look at Carlos.

"If... After this... and I ask you out ... on a date... will you say yes?" He asks.

"Are you kidding me? Of course Carlos" Oliver replied and kiss Oliver.

The other cheers them up.

The ambulance took Carlos to the hospital.

"I told you, Oliver," Athena said.

"Yeah, well I thought we are just friends with benefits" Oliver replied.

"Geez, kids these days, all about pleasure, Come on Oliver let's head back so you can go visit your date," She said and starts the car.