Chapter 5

Alright before you read the chapter I just want to give huge credit to @InquisitorBeals for sharing this Idea. If you have ideas let me know.

At the police Department
"Everbody listen up, so we have some kind of charity event coming in 2week and we need two people in this department. One in the dance show and the other is a... Skateboard show. Now, who will be those two teams?" Lieutenant asks.

Everyone is silent waiting for someone to voluntarily take the part.

"Alright since nobody seems to voluntarily take the part I'll just call a name and that's it no questions ask," he said.

"Alright for the dancing team you and you" He points to the two police officers.

"And for the skateboard contest, I'm picking the newly transferred officer. That's Officer Reyes and Officer Buckley" He said and Carlos and Oliver were shocked.

"But sir "Carlos tried to back out.

"No excuses officer Reyes," He said and leaves.

Everybody heads back to what they were doing. Except for Carlos and Oliver.

"Great we like juniors again," Oliver said.

"Yep and we're gonna die. I don't even own a skateboard nor knows how to makes some tricks with it" Carlos said.

"Well, it's just a board with 4 wheels how hard can it be?" Oliver said.

-------
at the parking lot, they manage to borrow a skateboard from Carlos's friend.

Oliver tried it first as he moves slowly forward.

"See not that-- Woah!" Oliver fell to the ground.

"You were saying" Carlos sarcastically said as he smiled.

He helps Oliver get up.

"We can't do this on our own. we need help" Carlos said

" I know a guy who can help us," Oliver said.

"Who?" Carlos ask.

-----‐---

"So you're telling me you and Carlos needs to learn how to skates in 2 weeks so you don't embarrass yourselves in front of the lieutenant?"  Buck ask.

"Yes, will you teach us buck we really need to not mess this up, or will be a laughing joke to everyone" Oliver replied.

"Yeah, and nobody wants that in any department" Carlos added.

"Well I can try to teach you guys some of the basics but I don't have any skateboard anymore so you guys need to buy your own" Buck replied.

"Okay thank you, Buck," Carlos said.

"Oh don't thank me, thank yourself if 2 weeks is enough to master the basic and some trick," Buck said.

"Wow, that a big confidence boost," Oliver said sarcastically.

"Well I need to get to the mall to buy some beauty products for cap and head back at the station or he will kill me if I'm late. Like this cream what's the difference between this cream and the other anyway," Buck said as he shows to picture of the product will mostly identical to one another the only difference is the other one has extra stuff in it.

"Okay and thank you again buck," Carlos said.

"Don't thank me yet, thank me when you guys learned how to stand on a skateboard without losing balance, remember" Buck said and waves goodbye as he leaves.

"So now where do we buy those skateboards," Oliver asked.

"That store looks like it has skateboards," he said as he points to a store.

"That's a toys store" Carlos replied.

"What because it's called toy store?" Oliver asks.

"Yes," he replied.

"Alright come on," Oliver said as he grabs Carlos's hand and runs towards the store like a five-year-old.

--
After a while, Oliver and Carlos bought a skateboard Oliver's skateboard has a black overall color with blue flames while Carlos's has a dark blue overall color with an aquatic design.

"Our practice better be worth it cause this skateboard ain't cheap" Carlos replied.

"Yep I was saving up to buy myself a brand new game for my Nintendo switch," Oliver said.

"Oh, you have a Nintendo switch we should hang out sometimes and play" Carlos replied.

"How about now? I mean we are tired from shopping anyway come on buck won't be home until midnight because of his shift" Oliver said.

"Sure why not" Carlos replied.

---

Carlos and Oliver played Mario kart and other games for almost 3 hours.

"Is it just me or this place is a bit hot?" Carlos asks.

"Oh I kinda broke the thermostat when I was holding my controller," Oliver said.

"How did you accidentally smash it because you rage quit?" Carlos ask.

"Yep," He replied but embarrassed.

"Uhh someone's embarrassed" Carlos teased.

"Stop it or I will take the controller from you," he said.

"Go ahead you can try but you can't succeed" Carlos teased.

"That's it," he said and runs towards him on the couch.

Carlos fell to the couch and Oliver was on top of him holding the controller. Their eyes looking at each other.

Oliver suddenly feels hotter than usual probably because of the broken thermostat or because of the moment.

Oliver kisses Carlos. He was shocked at first but he didn't stop him.

Oliver took off his clothes and gets back to kissing Carlos. Carlos did the same and when both police officers are shirtless Carlos made the first move.

He started kissing Oliver from the lips down to his neck then to his perfect body.

Oliver moans as Carlos kiss lower.

----------------- after half an hour.

"Who wants pizza?!" Buck yelled as he opened the door.

His eyes widen as he looks at the living room. it's a mess but what grabs his attention was Oliver and Carlos getting dress.

"Um this is awkward," Oliver said.

"Did you guys did it on my sofa?" Buck ask.

"I ... am....-- It was Carlos's idea" Oliver points to him.

"What?! but you made the first move" Carlos said.

"Carlos, Oliver it's okay," Buck said.

"Really?" Carlos ask.

"It's okay as long as you clean this mess and please tell me you guys used protection," Buck asks.

"Yes and o my godbrother stops asking for details," Oliver said.

"So are you guys an item now or?" Buck ask.

They look at each other and replied.

"Just a hookup," Oliver said.

"Just a stress relief," Carlos said.

"Alright alright I have pizza by the way... but first go shower you both stink" Buck replied.