Chapter 20

Thanks again InquisitorBeals for your continued support and ideas.

Night Time

Carlos and Oliver head to the ice skating place after the date.

"Um remind me again why are we here?" Carlos asks and grabs a pair of skating shoes.

"Since we never really skate I figure at least you should try it" Oliver replied and grab his skating shoes.

"Well, it's official. today, I'm going to die" Carlos said as he saw children and adults ice skating.

"Don't be such a baby It's only skating" Oliver replied as they put their shoes on.

"Easy for you to say you ice skate remember" Carlos replied looking at Oliver.

"Alright give me your hand I'll teach you," Oliver said and Carlos offered his hand.

"Alright I'm trusting my life to you," Carlos said as the two started skating.

"Carlos it's just skating not piloting a plane" Oliver replied as he helps Carlos who is wiggling around as he tries to balance himself.

"You look like a worm that got salted" Oliver joked.

"Not funny Oli" Carlos replied as he T pose to balance himself.

"Wow, you now a handsome statue" Oliver joked again and made a spin.

"Don't spin in front of me I might bump you" Carlos replied still in T pose.

"Look even the kids are doing great then you" Oliver replied and points to the kids.

"This is your idea, if you're going to humiliate me more, I'm leaving" Carlos replied with a un amused face.

"Alright babe,.. here grab my hand and follow my lead," Oliver said and a song started playing.

"Will you trust me?" Oliver asks face to face to Carlos. he nodded and kiss Oliver.

"Yes," He replied and followed Oliver's steps.

The song started playing and the two started dancing as Oliver supports Carlos.

They quickly got everyone's attention and the lights are focused on them like they are performing. Carlos fell in love more with Oliver as he never imagines himself ice skating in front of people with his boyfriend as his partner.

After the song was done Oliver kiss Carlos's lips and everyone started cheering and clapping their hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Buck and Tk are in the park.

"Remind me again why we are here?" Tk ask.

"Just hold one for a few more seconds we are almost there. I want to show you something" Buck replied and tk just go along with it.

After a few more minutes they arrived.

Tk looks and saw a bench with flower petals on it, A music playing in the background just the two of them in the park.

"Did you remember this place?" Buck asks as they continue to walk.

"Yes this.... is the place where a tree crushed me," Tk said.

"Haha yeah but I also know this is the first place we kiss. Yeah, I remember" Tk replied and the two sits down.

"Here, a milkshake, I ordered the same when I invited you and Eddie" Buck replied and hands him his drink.

"You remembered?" Tk said as he looks at his drink.

"Yeah, I remembered" Buck smiled and take a sip in his.

"Thank you buck... for giving me a second chance I know I don't deserve it" TK replied.

"Don't thank me TK. I was just shocked at everything that happened" Buck replied as he grabs TK's hand.

"This time I hope nothing will break us because I had to admit I still have a small feeling for you when I was dating Aaron" Buck replied and takes a sip.

"Am I really that irresistible?" Tk smirk.

"You loving this, are you?" Buck replied looking into TK's eyes.

"Maybe?" Tk replied then look away. Buck cup TK's face to face him again.

"I love you," Buck said and kiss TK.

"I love you to Buck replied after breaking the kiss.

After that, they look at the amazing view of LA. Tk decided to change the music to "In case you didn't know."

"Woah you know Brett Young?" Buck ask.

"Yeah, why?" Tk ask.

"I love his songs especially this one" Buck replies and slowly nod to the beat.

"Did you know I sang that song to you at the firehouse?" Tk said and he didn't know he said it out loud.

"Wait you did? You're lying" Buck replied and looks at TK who is embarrassed.

"Yeah, when Aaron visited you in the firehouse" Tk replied.

"Wow, never knew you are the girl of this relationship" Buck joked.

"I'm not there is no girl in this relationship" TK replied and notice a gift under the bench.

"Yeah just Who is the Top and the Bott--" Buck got cut out when Tk silent him and grabs the gift.

"Did you do this?" tK asks looking at a blue rectangular gift box with a red ribbon on it.

"No... come on let's open it" Buck said and TK objects.

"Not until we know that this is ours," Tk said and look at the small card attached to it.

To: Buck and Tk
From: Aaron

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Buck and Tk look around to see if Aaron is nearby but seems he is not.

They opened it and saw 5 cupcakes that form a message "I love you both guy"

"How sweet, literally because the cupcake is really sweet," TK said after taking one.

"Yeah and I hope Aaron will be okay once he goes to Japan," Buck said and tk hugs him.

"He will Buck," He said to comfort buck.

Not far from them, Aaron standing holding another box of cupcakes that says "I love you more, buck" Aaron looks at how happy they are and just left. He didn't want to ruin their date. True he deserves this because he knew that if he dates someone after finding out that he got accepted in an offer in japan was a bad idea for him and his heart, It still surprises him. A small part of him wants to take Buck with him but he knows that Buck's home is in LA with his family and he can't ruin that for him.