Chapter 1

Buck is late to work, he called his captain Owen strand that he might be late due to traffic.

A few minutes later he arrived.

Buck walks upstairs to greet Howard, Eddie, and hen both eating breakfast, while Owen cooking.

"Buck you don't look so good today," Owen said as he grabs some plate.

"Sorry cap I was up all night cleaning my apartment" Buck replied as he sits down.

"Why? did you murder someone?" Chim joked.

"No! my younger, Oliver is transferring here in LA, he is a cop and he was looking for an apartment and I offered him mine" Buck replied.

"You never told me you have a younger brother," Eddie said after he sips from his coffee.

"Well, you never ask" Buck replied.

They nodded and continue to eat.

"Oh buck I should probably----" Owen said.

"Dad do you have a spare towel. I left mine in the house" A stranger said causing Buck to turn around.

"Who is that?" Buck asks Hen.

"Oh, he is Tyler Kennedy Strands, son of captain strand. He just transferred here" Hen replied.

"Yeah TK I got one in my office," Owen said and points to his office.

Buck examines TK as he head to the captain's office and something about him annoys buck. He continues to eat as he saw him again exit the room with no shirt on covering it with a towel.

A few minutes later, Tk is done showering and now changing to his uniform. Buck is playing a video game while the others are downstairs doing something.

Tk walk to him, and said "Hey man, we haven't personally met yet, I'm TK and you are?"

Buck press pause and said, "My name is Evan Buckley but I prefer to be called Buck."

"Alright well nice meeting you," Tk said and heads to the kitchen to grab mineral water.

Buck continue to play his game when Eddie showed up. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," He said and sits down to grab a controller.

"So tell me what's bugging you? is it the captain's son?" Eddie ask.

"Maybe, I don't know" he replied as he continues to play.

"Well, I hope your not that kind of person," Eddie said causing Buck to turn to him.

"What kind of person?" Buck asks confuse.

"You know, homophobe," He said. "I'm not a homophobe.... wait is TK...." Buck ask.

"Yes, he told us earlier. if you were early then you probably known it" Eddie replied.

Suddenly the bell rings and everybody heads to the truck.

At the firetruck.

Owen, Buck, Eddie, Chim, Hen, and Tk are on their way to the caller.

"So is this your first time in L.A?" Buck asks.

"No, I been here a couple of times but only to visit my dad" Tk replied.

Buck nodded.

"So TK do you have a boyfriend?" Eddie asks and suddenly TK changes his expression.

"We are  here!" Owen said and stop the truck.

"LAFD opens up," Owen said as he knocks on the door.

"Please hurry he started shaking and then he falls to the ground I think he is having a seizure but then he quickly grabs a knife and tried to stab himself. I tied him to the floor to keep him from killing anyone or himself" A woman said as she leads them to him.

"Hen check his condition" Owen ordered

"I'm on it cap" Hen said and check the person.

"So you have no idea what happened to him?" Owen ask.

"No, I was in the shower while he was here eating," Said the woman.

The team looks around and TK checks the burger he notices something odd on it. A silver liquid oozing out of it.

"Cap I think I know what it is," Tk said and the team moved closer.

"What is it?" Eddie ask.

"It's gallium," Tk said and shows it to the others.

"Gallium" Chim and Hen said at the same time.

"So?" Buck ask.

"We have this situation back in Austin Texas, a bunch of people killed themselves because of this but luckily captain nash notice it," Tk said.

"Yeah that explains this guy's condition," Hen said.

"Chim prep the van fro transport buck, Tk, Eddie help Hen," Owen said.

They did what they were told but the man keeps moving and moving until he punches Buck in the eye.

"Ow," Buck said as he slowly tries to open his left eye.

"Hey hey let's get you to fix up, Eddie can you take over?" Tk ask and Eddie agreed

Tk grabs an ice pack and gently presses it in Buck's eye.

"Thanks," Buck said.

"Hey were firefighter we look out for each other" Tk said as he continues to press.

"And sorry if I kinda acted weird to you earlier" Buck apologize.

"No problem. I'm used to weird stuff happening to me" Tk replied.

"Hey if you want I can treat you to a burger place not far from the station later?" Buck ask.

"Yeah, but can we eat something else I kinda lost my appetite on the burgers" Tk replied and buck realized.

"Oh yeah the gallium accident yeah, how about a milkshake?" Buck ask.

"Sure," Tk said.

"I hope you're not forgetting about me and Christopher?" Eddie said as he moved closer to the two.

"Haha of course not as long as Shannon agrees," Buck said.

"Fine but if she doesn't agree I'm still bringing him," Eddie said.

"Guys come on let's move," Chim said.

"Let's go," Tk said and they head back to the truck.

"Oh, I thought they were two new transferees?" Buck ask.

"Oh, Marjan had to take care of something she will be here tomorrow" Tk replied. 

Hey guys I hope this chapter is okay. I will try to update this as much as possible even if I have another book and homework to finish.