Chapter 13

After that day, TK decided to have 3 days off, He took those two days to find himself again. He goes back to Austin Texas to visit Bobby and the whole 126. He had a great time hanging around and just did not worry about anything. But as always, it can't last forever. He eventually said goodbye to them and head back to LA.

"Cap, Tk will arrive today right?" Buck ask.

"Yeah, He just needed some space from everything" Owen replied.

"What exactly happened cap?" Hen asks.

"It's not my place to say Hen, All I can say is that it was really bad, he almost made the wrong move but I'm glad he didn't" Owen replied.

"speaking of TK, here he comes," Eddie said and point to TK heading upstairs.

"TK nice to see your face again," Chim said and hugs TK.

"Yeah man, It's less quiet when your not here" Eddie replied and joins them.

"Yeah, I'm tired of hearing buck's stories over and over again" Hen replied and join as well.

"Save some for me," Buck said and join.

Now they are crushing TK.

"Guys I'm running out of...air" Tk replied.

"Sorry, we just really miss you man"  Buck replied and the others back away to give him space.

"I was only gone for 3 days," TK said.

"Yeah but it's not the same anymore without you" Owen replied.

"Hey dad," Tk said and hugs him.

"Welcome back, TK" Owen replies.

The bell rings and everybody heads to the fire truck.

They arrived at the emergency, the building is on fire.

Buck is familiar with this place. He quickly called Aaron's cell, but no answer.

"Buck is something wrong?" Eddie ask.

"Aaron lives here, I have to know if he is okay," buck said as he runs to the building.

"Before you do something stupid buck, think. Maybe he got out" Hen said as she stops him.

"There are the people that are out. look if Aaron is there" Eddie said as he points to the crowd of people.

"I'll look for him you guys go ahead," TK said and started running before Buck or Owen can reply.

"Alright come on, Team let's go," Owen said and they head inside.

Tk looks for Aaron and he can't seem to find him... it's been a while and he still can't find him.

"Guys I can't find Aaron," Tk said on the radio.

"Alright, I'll check his room," Buck said.

"Buck wait!" Owen yelled and Buck didn't listen.

"I'm heading there now" TK replied.

---
"Aaron!! Aaron" Buck said after breaking down the door.

He quickly goes to his bedroom.. nothing.. living nothing... He started to worry more. Until he saw Aaron on the floor unconscious his head bleeding cookies and pastries on the floor.

"Guys I found him, come here quick," Buck said.

"Alright, we will be there" Hen replied.

They arrived and Hen examines Aaron.

"He is just unconscious no other injuries other than a mild concussion" She replied and then they transfer him out.

Chim, Eddie, and Tk look for other people inside and then found another one and they took her out of the building in time.