Chapter 16

Morning.

Buck woke but not in his room. He examines it and saw Aaron cooking again.

"Good morning Sunshine," Aaron said still cooking.

"Good morning Ron, What happened?" buck asks.

"You tell me, You came here late last night and you said you miss me," Aaron said and set the timer and walks to the room.

"Now can you tell what happened?" Aaron ask.

Buck remembered everything the kiss, the fight everything.

"I rather not talk about it if you don't mind" Buck replied and grab his shirt from the floor.

"Anyway I made breakfast and I already informed Maddie about last night I figure that you didn't tell her or your brother," Aaron said as he set up their plates.

"Thanks, but I got to go, Where is the restroom?" buck asks.

"It's in there," Aaron said as he points to the room.

Buck heads to the restroom and saw two luggage but empty on the ground.

He ignores it and notices that he will be late if he wastes more time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tk in his bed just not moving.

"Tk! you're going to be late" Owen yelled from downstairs.

"I'm not going today" Tk replied.

"Tk, you need to go. you already ask so many day-offs if this continues you can get fired" Owen said and open the door.

"Are you alright?" Owen asks looking at TK.

"Yeah just tired" TK replied.

"Well either you move or I'll carry you, you choose?" Owen said.

"I'm not 7 dad," Tk said and close his eyes.

Owen pulled TK's legs.

"Dad are you serious!" Tk replied.

"Come on TK, What's wrong?" Owen asks and sits down with him.

"It's what you told me not to do, I did it" Tk replied.

"Oh... How did it go?" Owen ask.

"Terrible I broke our friendship," Owen said.

"The overdramatic TK you just told a guy that you like him that's all," Owen said.

"I kinda also happened to.......kiss.....him" Tk whispered the last part.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Owen was surprised.

"Well that sure will turn a guy a full 180" Owen replied.

"I know it's stupid and selfish and cruel," Tk said as he buried his face on the pillow.

"TK do you think that if you told him the truth he will run back to you? Buck already suffered that from Abby" Owen replied.

"Yeah, he told me about her" Tk responded with his face still on the pillow.

"Come on get up, You can't stay here forever," Owen said.

"But he will be there I'll just embarrass myself to him again. I don't even know if he will talk to me after what I did" Tk replied

"Okay buck might be there, He might ignore you but as long as he ain't hurting you that's fine. It's what happens to people they fight and their way of solving the problem is running away from it. But that solves nothing" Owen said.

"Alright, Only because I know you'll carry me in the firehouse if I don't go to work," Tk said and heads to his closet.

"Yeah, you're not wrong" Owen replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At Aaron's restaurant.

Maddie and Oliver decided to visit Aaron again. As they walk by they saw a soon-to-close sign.

They head inside and saw Aaron with boxes almost everywhere.

"Why are you closing Aaron?" Maddie ask.

"Yeah I love you Mega Choco blast Cake" Oliver added.

"Good morning guys, I was supposed to tell buck this today but he was a bit mess up so I decided to tell him tomorrow" Aaron replied.

"But why exactly are you moving your business is great" Maddie asked.

"Yeah, I've received an offer in Japan on one of the biggest restaurants there and I accepted the offer. See those visitors that came here yesterday when you and chim were here, They are here to buy this place to change it into a Drugs Store" Aaron replied.

"But what about Buck, are you planning on leaving, him," Oliver asked.

"I know I'm kinda like his Abby, I think. I'm sorry that I involve myself with buck, he is just cute, Kind and I wanted to enjoy LA while it last" Aaron replied as he stock some stuff.

"Well at least TK has a chance, now," Oliver said.

"Tk? is TK also gay?" Aaron ask.

"Well LA is full of gorgeous men" Aaron added

, "Then stay" Maddie said.

"I'm sorry maddie I have to and my parents live in Japan I can finally visit them, after 9 years" Aaron said.

"But since I know you'll miss me I'm giving you this" Aaron said and gives maddie a custom cooking book.

"I made that when I started here in LA I record all my creations there and it has a Flashdrive attach to it, it has all my step-by-step process of how I make those pastries you love so much" He said.

"And for you Oliver I made you Mega Choco Blast Cake",He said and hands over a box with the cake inside.

"Thanks Aaron but you know gifts will not make buck feel less sad knowing that your leaving" She said.

"I know, I really don't want to leave but my home is in Japan with my parents and a long distance relationship isn't for us. I don't want Buck to suffer from our relationship I know that LA is his home but mine isn't " Aaron replied.

"Well I better pack I only have a week left before my flight" Aaron said and they said their goodbyes.

"Buck will get hurt, a lot" Oliver said as he takes a bite on the cake

"I know oli, What can we do?" maddie ask.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The 118 are waiting as usual. Tk is just silent while buck is ignoring him. The other notice this and thought of asking but Owen stop them.

The alarm rings and everyone head to the fire truck.

The whole shift buck just straight up ignore Tk, Which tk understand. What he done was selfish and cruel for buck.

After theirs shift buck is in his locker changing and TK head to him.

"Go away!" Buck replied not even looking at Tk at all.

"I'm sorry" Tk replied.

"I don't want your sorry just leave me alone" Buck replied and close the locker so hard the team look at their direction.

"Something must have happened with them yesterday" Chim said to Hen  and Eddie.

"Yeah I never saw buck even saying a work to Tk all day" Eddie replied.

"What do you think happened?" Hen ask.

"Let's not butt in, they will tell us eventually" eddie replied as he head back upstairs.

"Can you at least let me explain" Tk said.

"Explain!? What's the point Tk, I don't like you anymore so back off!!" Buck said in anger and head to his car.

Owen walk to tk and sat down with him. "Let him process everything first TK" Owen said and put his hand on Tk's shoulder.