Chapter 17

Buck head to his apartment to see Oliver eating one of Aarons's special cake.

"Did you came to his restaurant today?" Buck ask.

"Yes, and have you been crying?" Oliver asks as he walks toward his brother to examine him.

"No, It just my contacts are bugging me" Buck replied.

"You don't wear contacts buck... so I'm guessing Aaron told you about his flight to Japan," Oliver said and close the door.

"Flight to Japan? What no! Is Aaron leaving or something" Buck asked.

"F*CK you still haven't talked to him haven't you?" Oliver said and cover his mouth.

"Why is Aaron leaving? tell me Oli" Buck ask.

"Um.....bye!" He said and sprint to his room locking the door. Buck tried to catch him but he is faster than him.

"Oliver Buckley Open the door or I will break it down" buck yelled.

"I only knew about it earlier today I swear when we came to his restaurant okay. You should go talk to him" Oliver said door still locks.

"Fine, but this is not finished," Buck said and grab his keys, and opened the door.

"Please tell me you didn't take the cake or throw it in the trash" Oliver yelled and no replied.

Oliver opened the door and saw Buck isn't there anymore. He checks the cake and it's gone.

"Evan you took my cake!!" Oliver yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buck drives to Aaron's apartment as he eats some of the Mega Choco Blast cake.

When he arrives he quickly walks to Aaron's apartment. He knocks on the door.

"Buck, what are you doing here?" Aaron ask.

"When?" Buck said after heading inside.

"When, what?" Aaron ask.

"When are you going to tell me about Japan?" Buck said as he sits down.

"Maddie told you didn't she?" Aaron said.

"No it was Oliver but that's not the point, How long are you going to stay in Japan?" Buck ask.

"Um.... probably for a really long time" Aaron replied.

"It's alright now that technology is advance we can just video chat," Buck said as he hugs Aaron but he back away.

"Is... something wrong Aaron?" Buck ask.

"I don't want to video call," Aaron said.

"Or we can just send Email to each other then... I don't care" Buck said.

"Buck I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you," Aaron said and Buck felt like a Bus just drop on him.

"Wh.. what d... do you mean your.. breaking up with me... Am I bad because if I'm a terrible boyfriend I---" Buck started crying and Aaron cut him off.

"No, Buck you kind and loving really loyal people your special buck. I'm breaking up with you because I don't want you to suffer" Aaron said as he put a hands-on Buck's shoulder and look at his eyes.

"I don't want you waiting for me forever you deserve someone better than me" Aaron replied.

"You are better how about I go to Japan with you I can find a job there?" Buck said as he wipes his tears.

"Buck stop, I know LA is your home. I want you to think about yourself too. Your home, your job, your family, and your heart are here in LA but mine isn't" Aaron said.

"So this is goodbye forever then?" Buck ask.

"No, We can still video call if you want. Even if your, not my boyfriend I'm still your friend Buck" Aaron said and wipe buck's tears and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Aaron you have been the best relationship I ever had with anyone," Buck said as he hugs him.

"Yeah me too" Aaron replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At Aaron's close restaurant.

Oliver, Maddie, Chim, Carlos, and Aaron are sitting at the table silently.

"I need you help guys, Buck is sad and I don't want him to be miserable when I go away," Aaron said.

"Well you broke up with him today and a few days ago TK kiss Buck and he got angry so he will be miserable" Carlos replied.

"Wait? what?" Aaron ask.

"Oh, you guys didn't know that?" Carlos ask.

"Yes we don't please spill," Maddie said.

"Well, this is just from Tk's perspective since he told me yesterday. He kisses Buck when they are on a road trip because deep down he still likes him, no offense Aaron" Carlos replied.

"None taken," Aaron said.

"But the reason he turns him down first is that he doesn't want to get hurt again. And when he was ready to tell buck it's too late he already Met you, Aaron" Carlos replied and points to Aaron.

"That explains their behavior from each other" Chim replied.

"So what are we going to do?" Oliver asks.

"Maybe buck still feels the same way? Maybe we can make the two talk?" Aaron said.

"Sorry it's just weird seeing a boyfriend of buck trying to set him up with another man," Oliver said.

"Yeah but if he still loves Tk I don't mind. I want Buck to be happy even if that means it isn't me that will make him happy" Aaron said.

"I got a plan guys, but I need all of you," Carlos said and told everybody what they need to do.

"Now we have a plan let's celebrate with my baked Cookies," Maddie said and put a plate with heart shape cookies on it.

"Cool nice to know your using the book that I gave you," Aaron said and grabs one.
The other also did and when they taste it their expression change.

"Did you put a lot of salt here, sis?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah, why is it so salty?" Carlos ask.

"No I use white sugar on the top cabinet," Maddie said.

"Maddie that was salt," Chim said.

"Well at least it isn't burnt," Aaron said he said and takes a bit.

"Maybe next time sis label your containers so you don't actually put salt instead of sugar," Oliver said.

"Yeah, but at least it's progress," Maddie said.

"Alright tomorrow night, remember guys we only have one shot of this" Aaron said.

"Yes and we have to make it work or buck and Tk will be miserable forever," Chim said.

"Maybe forever is a bit overdramatic" Maddie questioned Chim's words.

"True" Carlos and Oliver second it.