Chapter 4

It's been a week after captain strand told the 118 about his cancer condition. Everybody was shocked by what he said especially Buck even though he knew it for a while because he saw captain strand as his father figure for as long as he can remember.

He may not be his biological father but he wishes he had a father like that.

---

"So Eddie how long has buck been in the 118?" Tk asks as he looks at buck sleeping on the couch.

"About a year and a half he said cause He's been here longer than me" Eddie replied.

"How about a girlfriend?" Tk ask.

"Well he used to date this girl Abby but they broke up after 7 months he said that Abby is leaving LA and a long-distance relationship isn't going to work" He replied.

"Why do you ask anyway?" Do you fancy buck?" Eddie teased.

"No! he is my friend" He replied and suddenly the alarm rings.

Buck woke up from the bell and head downstairs while Tk is watching.

"Friend?" Tk asks himself.

---- 6 hours later in the firehouse.

Tk decided to exercise lift some weight etc. Hen and Chim are upstairs while Eddie and captain strand are taking in his office so it's just buck and him downstairs.

Buck is cleaning the truck but he can't seem to focus as he keeps staring at the perfectly crafted body of Tyler Kennedy as he does some pull-ups without a shirt on. Sweats dropping from his body down to his abs.

Buck can't seem to look away and he accidentally knocks a box causing it to drop and gets Tk's attention.

The box contains some equipment. Tk head toward's buck position as buck pick up the equipment as fast as he can but there is a lot.

'Don't you dare stare Evan Buckley at his perfectly hot body you're hot too and ..... who am I kidding he is gorgeous and I'm definitely crushing on him so badly!' He said to himself.

"Here," Tk said as he gives the box to buck so he can put it back.

As he was about to put it a screwdriver fall and when buck grabs it, he suddenly felt a soft hand and when he looks it's TK's hand holding the screwdriver.

Buck started glowing red as he is on fire and pulled his hand as fast as he can.

"Buck are you okay you seem a-bit red?" Tk ask.

"I'm fine it's just the room seems to be a bit hotter than usual, that all," He said.

'You mean he is hot' his conscious said.

'Shut up brain your not the boss of me' Buck replied to himself.

"Alright well I'm about to head to the shower call me if dad needs something," He said and grab his towel and heads to the shower room.

Sigh "That was a close one, Why am I this way towards him. I've only known him for a week but I can't seem to get him out of my head" He said to himself.

"Am I bisexual?" he asks himself.

First, he thought that being bi means haven't decided which team you are, guess I'm on both teams he replied.

A few minutes later.

Buck continues to clean the truck for a while until somebody yelled his name.

"Buck!" Eddie yelled.

"Yeah, what is it, Eddie?" Buck ask.

"Come here it's dinner time" Eddie replied.

"Alright be there in 2 minutes," He said as he heads back to the truck to return the box filled with equipment and head upstairs to see most of them already eating.

"Grab yourself a plate buck," Owen said.

"Oh before you do that can you call TK and ask if he has the key to the apartment or not," Owen said.

"He's probably in the shower" Buck replied.

"Well tell him to hurry it up, I have to know because I need to grab something," Owen said.

"Can Chim do it?" Buck ask.

"I'm already sitting" he replied.

"Fine, I'll call him. And please don't eat all the dessert when I come back, I'm really want something sweet" Buck said as he walks downstairs to call TK.

Buck walks to the shower area.

'Alright buck keep your cool, he is your friend nothing more. You only have to ask him where the key is, you can do it" his consciousness said.

"Tk are you done?" Buck said as he enters the room.

"Just a sec, I'll just grab my towel," Tk said and grabs his towel.

"So did dad break his back or something happened?" TK asks.

" Cap asks if you have his keys in his place because he needs to grabs something" Buck replied.

"Nailed it no stuttering happened.

"Oh, I do actually it's in my locker. I'll go get it" Tk said as he walks to the locker room and buck followed.

"Alright," Buck replied as he tried looking at the wall or anything really that would stop his mind from wondering places he's never been before.

TK opened the locker and gave buck the key "here it is tell dad I'm going out and might come home late" TK said.

"Where?" Buck ask.

"To a gay bar, I and Carlos along with his other friends are there. He said that one of his pals lost a bet and the punishment is he would do a pole dance with a lot of people" Tk replied.

"Okay..... have fun at the...gay bar," Buck said and head upstairs to give cap his keys.

"Here you go cap. Tk also said that he might be late cause he is meeting with his friends in a gay bar" Buck said as he sits down.

"Thanks buck, Now since most of you have shift until 5 AM I bought you guys this night cream to at least maintain your healthy skin now these have ------" Owen continued.

"Cap will just take it and read the print ourselves, thanks," Eddie said and Owen gave each member a night cream.

"Is there an occasion why you bought us cap a night cream?" Hen asks.

"I wanted to gift you guys something, So if ever be gone you'll remember you," He said.

"Cap you won't die from cancer we won't allow it okay. You're going to have a normal happy life with your son" Hen assured him.

"Thank Hen and all of you for your endless support," Owen said.

"no problem cap we are a family and family stick together," Eddie said.

"Yeah," buck and Chim said.

Hey, guys sorry if I made buck a kinda too gay character in this chapter Hope you're not mad about it. As always enjoy.