Chapter 9

It's been a few hours and the two haven't spoken a single word to each other. Owen hasn't visited TK because the shift is rough due to the earthquake. Eddie and Christopher visit them for a while but had to leave early as something came up.

"Look back, if you not comfortable you can just leave I'll be fine on my own" Tk Replied.

"No I'm fine your the one being silent no matter how many times I tried to start a conversation"  Buck replied as he keeps playing on his phone.

"Sorry, It's just been rough" Tk apologize.

"Yeah, I can tell" Buck replied still focusing on his phone.

"So... How long?" Tk ask.

"How long what?" Buck ask.

"How long have you like, like me?" Tk asks trying his best not to sound awkward.

"Um... It started when I treat you and Eddie's milkshake, I felt my heart pumping crazy when I'm around you... Ok, that sounds so stupid" Buck replied as he slams his face on the wall next to him.

"It's not stupid, it's actually kinda sweet. I'm sorry if I'm not interested well I am, I'm... just... enjoying my life for now" Tk replied.

"I understand your not the only one that turned me down" Buck replied.

"Wait you ask other men out?" Tk asks surprise.

"No, your the first man I actually ask, well, technically I didn't ask you out, I kinda kiss you" Buck replied as he looks outside.

"Hey you're a cute, funny, and perfectly fit guy I'm sure someone wants to date you" Tk replied.

"Why not try dating men this time who knows, maybe one of them will be the one" Tk added.

"Yeah, I don't know if that's a good idea. Plus I only found out that I'm bisexual like last week so... yeah" He replied.

Buck's phone rings.

"It's captain," He said and answered the phone.

Owen: "Buck how is TK? did something change?"
Buck: "No he is still the same with injured legs, do you want to talk to him?"
Owen: "Yeah I tried calling him and I found his phone crushed by a tree"
Buck: "I'll give the phone to Tk"
TK: "Dad"
Owen: "TK are you really better or buck is sugar-coating your situation?"
Buck: "No I'm not, It's on the speaker by the way!"
TK: "No dad everything is fine, the doctor said I'll be back at my full strength in 2 weeks. But they are keeping me here for observation until tomorrow evening just to see if I have other complications"
Owen: "I cant-"
Tk: " I know that your shift is rough due to the earthquake, You don't have to baby me I'll be fine as always"
Owen: "When you said your going to be fine, That's when I'm always worried"
TK: "I'll be fine besides I have company here, buck agreed to stay here until I get released"
Owen: "That's good, well I have to go but we will talk again later"
Tk: "Yeah dad, be safe" Hangs up.

Tk gave the phone back to buck.

"So I'm heading out to buy some dinner for us what do you want?" Tk ask.

"Anything is fine" Tk replied.

"Alright anything it is," he said and head outside.

As buck walks out of the room his thoughts wonders.

'Should I try to date a guy, I mean I don't even know if there is a difference between a guy and a girl when it comes to dating, plus I haven't been on any dates in a while just random hookups before then Abby then nothing just nothing. Maybe I should give TK's advice a go either it's a man or a woman as long as their fit within my standard, should be good, right?'

Buck bought dinner for both of them, After that, they had a few conversations about work, stuff, etc anything to pass the time, When it's time for bed, Buck slept on the couch, Tk wanted him to sleep beside him if he isn't comfortable in the couch but he declines as the bed is kinda small and he is huge.

Morning

Tk got his day checkup to see some updates which are still the same but no other complications were found so that's a  good sign. When Tk is ready to be released Owen and Carlos pick him up and gave Buck a ride home.

Carlos showed buck a few dating apps he should use if he's interested in both men and female, Owen was surprised but he was accepting and that felt glad for Buck, Knowing that his friends/family are there to support and help him find himself.

At Buck's apartment.

"So did you two make out even if he is injured?" Oliver asks sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Ugh... No! Why would you even think that?" Buck replied after closing the door.

"Um... because it's obvious when I came to the room the atmosphere is really thick, Plus I know you have a crush on him" Oliver replied as he grabs a bag of chips from the cabinet.

"How about you and Carlos, Still doing the casual sex?" Buck joked.

"um......" Oliver became quiet.

Buck notices a shirt on the floor.

"Oli I told you the laundry basket is just right there,....hey this is what Carlos wore yesterday," Buck said as he examines the shirt.

"I'll grab that thank you very much," He said and quickly took it from buck's hand.

"You had sex with him didn't you?" Please don't tell me you had sex in my bed or the couch" Buck said as he quickly examines the bed.

"Both, Sorry we kinda lost control," Oliver said as he grabs a brand new bed sheet.

"My god I was gone for only a day and you manage to do some serious damage,... So what you guys are together now?" Buck asks as Oliver tries to change the bedsheet with one hand.

"No, Just like I said before--" Oli replied.

"Yeah yeah just sex" Buck replied.

"Would you mind helping your injured brother in changing your bedsheets?" He asked.

"No! What if I touch your or his geez" Buck replied.

"Don't be such a baby beside we did use protection" Oli replied.

"Using protection doesn't mean it can't get messy... Ug I don't want to talk about my brother's sex story okay I'll go shower and change by the time I get back my bed should be clean" Buck replied and grabs a towel.

"Fine fine you stink anyway" Oliver replied.