𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

"Aunt Katan? Who is this?" A young girl who was nine appeared from the darkness as Kanan turned to the voice. Bo-Katan sighed, before walking over to the girl, bringing her closer to the Jedi.

"This, my little friend, is Kanan Jarrus," She sighed, the kid's emerald eyes sparkling. "He's here to train you in the ways of the Force."

Her eyes brightened when she heard the words come out of her relative's mouth. The girl was wide-eyed as she faced the man, whose arms were crossed while he stared at her. He could feel her power, it was some of the strongest he had met, and he was willing to teach her, but she needed to prove that she was worthy first.

"I can only train you if you can solve this," Kanan pulled a cube out, a holocron, showing it to the child. "Little cube, without touching it."

He placed it on the table for her to open without assistance.

Inhaling deeply, the girl closed her eyes, focusing her attention on the brass cube, holding her hand out in the air to gain a better sense of the Force. Slowly, the corners of the cube began turning as Bo-Katan gasped slightly in amazement, the Jedi looking at her niece in slight awe.

And soon, it opened up, and a hologram of a man in robes appeared, it's audio beginning to play as the child slowly opened her eyes, which widened greatly when she saw she had succeeded.

Kanan pulled Bo-Katan aside, talking to her privately as the child was in awe of the hologram in front of her.

"I think she's ready," He whispered, Bo-Katan nodding along slightly before looking back. "I will let your sister know as soon as she returns. After all, I think she would like to see her daughter safe."

"Alright," Bo-Katan walked back to see the message had ended, the young girl had shut the holocron and was inspecting it, her little hands gripping it tight. "Kid, you have a new teacher now."

"Really?"

"And you will be following him along," She continued, the little one looking down at the realisation, letting out a small, 'oh'.

"Will I not see mum again? Or Arian?" She questioned, looking at the man.

He shook his head, holding his hand out as he guided her onto his ship, the Ghost crew seeing the little girl with surprise, which Kanan only responded to with a wink.

"You will get to see them, we can call as well, but for now, I'll teach you, and you have great things ahead for you kid, I can sense it."