9 « 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 [2]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 3: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 « 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

word count: 3117 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

"𝘡𝘦𝘣!" 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘡𝘦𝘣 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰. 

 "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶!" 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧. 

𝘉𝘰𝘺, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥. ⬿•˚∗

Stopping in front of a TIE fighter, Zeb hid behind some cargo, hoping that the troopers wouldn't notice until later, but instead was spotted by the pilot of the TIE, the pilot soon starting to hover over the vehicle above him while the troopers began to close in.

Looking at his situation, Zeb then called out to the pilot, squinting. 

"Hey, you don't have any meilooruns, do you?"

Ignoring the Lasat's statement, the pilot grinned wickedly. 

"There's nowhere to hide. Commander, take this monster in for questioning. Let's find out why he's running."

"Hands up," A trooper called out, Zeb walking out from behind the crates, a plan entering his mind while he smirked, the troopers shooting once he moved.

Jumping on top of the crates while dodging the beams, Zeb jumped onto the window of the TIE, the pilot letting out a gasp in shock when he saw the Lasat sprawled upon his windshield, as he began to climb upwards, to the hatch of the ship.

The Lasat pried the hatch open, hissing while the troopers shot, as he pulled the pilot out by his head, the male crying out when Zeb hopped in. 

"Never actually flown one of these before, woAH–"

The ship swerved left and right, Zeb pressing down on the buttons, causing him to shoot at the troopers, the soldiers running away from the green beams as Zeb continuously shot, spinning in circles while laughing maniacally.

Soon he flew off, still chuckling, soon talking to himself, not looking where he was flying. 

"Too bad the kid wasn't there to see that!"

"Woah!" He cried, seeing the wall in front of him, quickly pulling up, the wing of the TIE grazing a rooftop, laughing nervously as he let out a breath he was holding in, before muttering to himself. 

"On the other hand..."

He suddenly swerved, the vehicle turning to its side mid-air, heading to pick the kid up.

Dodging the satellite poles while jumping on top of vents, Ezra ran ahead, trying to avoid the troopers as he took cover behind a vent. The boy took his energy slingshot as he shot the two troopers dead in the chest. The two soldiers were taken aback before the boy jumped across from one roof-top to the other, the stormtroopers not too far behind.