17 « 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 [4]

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 5: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 4 « 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

word count: 2701 words

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮:

𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮 𝘌𝘻𝘳𝘢, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 

 "𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘧..." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. ⬿•˚∗

Pulling himself out of the pit, Ezra groaned, being the fourth person out of the pit, his Commandant standing on a platform that lowered itself, remote still in his hands as he presented the reward.

"Well well, cadets Kell, Leonis and Oleg win the day, and the prize."

The walker stood above them dauntingly, the group looking at it before Jai whispered to Ezra through the helmet, worried.

"You were supposed to be on the walker with us. Now what?" The red-head continued to look forwards, Ezra formulating an idea.

"Stick to the plan, I'll find a way to get on board."

Unease was settling in the pit of Skara's stomach as she twiddled her thumbs, hoping the boys were fine. She anxiously hovered her hand over the comm she made before deciding against it, thinking it was riskier being seen talking to another cadet on comm when she wasn't supposed to.

She drew her hand away before crossing her arms, thinking of a way to contact Ezra before a lightbulb went off in her head, the corner of her mouth lifting slightly beneath the helmet as she silently whispered to herself.

"Bingo."

She looked left and right, making sure that the attention wasn't on her, and shut her eyes, reaching out mentally as her hands were by her side, and soon, she had connected with the blue-haired boy, his eyes widening slightly.

"Skara, what the heck are you doing? Kanan said no use of the Force when we're in here–" He hissed, blue eyes widening slightly in fear.

"I know," She cut in. "But I was worried, something felt wrong. Are you on the walker yet?"

"The others are, just not me. I'm finding a way around it," He crossed his arms, hoping she wouldn't be mad before he heard her sigh.

"Fine, just... be safe okay?"

He smiled softly at her words, nodding, glad that she cared about his well being before responding back. 

"I will. Promise. Stick to the plan for now, later Skar."